Allan Houston

Are the Knicks better off to make the playoffs w/o Allan Houston?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Doesnt matter they still suck

• Total voters
Are yall kidding me? Allan Houston has been one of the Knicks worst free agent pick-ups since coming to the team from Detriot. He the worst free agent pick up in Knicks history. The Knicks are known for hard nosed in your face basketball. Allan Houston is every bit as soft as ice cream. He never could play defense I dont care how many jumpshots he hits, definatley the luckiest player in the league becuase no other manager other than the worst in the history of the leauge wouldve given him $120mill.....his numbers never justified that kind of money. And face Houston was never a marquee player at any point in his career. Alot of Knick fans I think are dellusional to even think that he was that valuable to the team ok ok he hit one shot over Miami...big Deal we all know that year w/o Camby and Sprewell and Ward this team wouldve went no where. Ill be glad when Houston retires I say good riddance. U know youre not that good of a ball player when your boss( CableVision) has to but you in the optimum online commercials becuase they felt they were getting enough from what they were paying you for the season. He needs to take that money and disappear.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Haaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time someone else said it! You are 100% right! We use to battle over this subject. I've said it from the start but you can't tell that to New Yorkers. The resigning of Houston is quite possibly the worse move in NBA history.

Be ready you will be attacked for you comment.....

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
alright i do agree that the signing of alan houston to a 100 million dollar contract was very dumb but we shouldnt have let him go.....alan houston has come up big for us when he is healthy....it wasnt only that shot vs. the heat....the year the knicks won 36 games(chaney coachin) it was alan houston by him self cuz sprewell had a so so year....i still remember the knicks down two vs the celtics and in da final seconds sprewel is wide open but danm he got tight shot a air ball in the shortest three point line in the nba...u was about 35 % correct but i still believe alan can help us this year...cuz i only trust alan houston in da final moments of the game(i hate to see crawford in those moments(still thinks like a rookie when it comes to shot selections)