Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerald Wilkins

• Ray Richardson

• Rory Sparrow

• Total voters
We all know the greatest Knick players to ever don the uniform are Bill Bradley, Willis Reed, Earl Monroe, Walt Frazier, Dave DeBusshere..and soon to be Patrick Ewing..accrodingly since all 5 are in the Hall of fame....only a handful of teams can say their entire starting 5 at some point is in the hall of fame. However what about those other guys the essence of the Knicks the heart and soul guys on the team....Personally I think it comes down to these guys...Anthony Mason, Hubert Davis, Charles Oakley,Charlie Ward, and for his brief stint Derek Harper....and dont know one dare say John Starks because he cost us the title back in 94....they shouldve played Rolondo Blackman...we wouldve won that year...also Latrell Sprewell...and Marcus Camby....Ive only been a Knick fan since 83' so who else am I forgetting? I may be only 22 but I know a lil something...

Hnrble mention..Charles Smith.....Xavier McDaniel.....Gerald Wilkins...Sugar Ray Richardson....Rory Sparrow...

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
ROLANDO BLACKMAN! sharpshooter. Shoulda subbed for Starks in game7 at houston. and Hubert Davis is a sharpshooter 2 dat shoulda subbed for starks.