AL West
Angels
AL Central
White Sox
who you think gonna take the wildcard and AL East
and who will take it all this year

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
its a 3 way tie in the Al East and AL WildCard as the RedSox beat the Yanks 5-3 and the Whitesox beat the Indians in extra innings 3-2 and the Phils won tonight and the Astros loss the phils are 1 game behind the astro

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
acually the yankees are winning cuz they beat the sox more times then the sox beat them and they beat the indians more times then the idians beat them

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
that dosent mean nothing they fillped coins to see who would get home field advantage if it was a tie at the end of the year

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
o........well im used to the yanks winnin so i dont no much bout dat rule.......but in the nfl....the team with the better in division record gets the spot

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Cards beat the Padres today 8-5 and they took a 1-0 now playing on ESPN are WhiteSox vs RedSox 1-0 WhiteSox in 1st inning so far.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Astros have really impressed me so far with their pitching, and their bats are coming around.. for me its them, and the white sox in the world series

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Cards offense will be too much for the stros and the Cards have a Cy Young canidate Chris Carpenter and they also got Matt Moris and Mark Mulder in their rotation and Jeff Suppan

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
And with that performance, the Astros now lead the series 2-1, all i have to say is that Roger Celemens is an absolute tank!!

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
ChiSox are leading the angels 3-1 today and good pitching from their big three are whats the difference in this series againt the cards, my World Series predicitions will be ChiSox vs Cards. If their bats came bacl to life... sorry for double post

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
ChiSox are leading the angels 3-1 today and good pitching from their big three are whats the difference in this series againt the cards, my World Series predicitions will be ChiSox vs Cards. If their bats came back to life...

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
ChiSox are going to the world Series as they beat the Angels 4-1 and the Astros are one game away from the world Series as they beat the Cardinals 2-1 on a game ending double play.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
NYK Way said:
ChiSox are going to the world Series as they beat the Angels 4-1 and the Astros are one game away from the world Series as they beat the Cardinals 2-1 on a game ending double play.

that was one of the nicest double plays ive seen in a while, it was a really good way to end that game..

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
What a ninth inning for the Cardinals. They were about to be eliminated one strike away and Eckestein hits and single and Edmionds walks and Albert Pujouls hits a 3 run HR to give the Cardinals a 5-4 lead and they went on to win 5-4, game 6 is gonna be played on Wednesday Starting pitchers for the Cardinals is Mark Mulder ad for the Astros Roy Oswalt. Astros lead the series 3-2.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
That was a sick game last night. One strike away, then Eckstein singles. And Pujols absolutely crushed that ball. One of the farhest balls I have ever seen.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the same as last year.. Houston up 3-2 in the series, going to St. Louis, and the Cards ended up winning it all. If the Cardinals win the series, it is truly amazing that with one strike to go, down by 2 they come back and win.. Eckstein deserves about all the credit for this, but lets hope the Astros pitching will pick it up, and just win...

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Houston beat Cards 4-2 and will play the ChiSox in the playoffs saturday houston really surprised me in the cardinals serie

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
close game, chisox up 1-0 in the series, but only because of houston's performance at the plate, i think if Houston wins game two they win this series, cuz its going to be hard for them to lose at home, unless your Albert Pujols...

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
6-4 Chisox are beatin Houston in the top of the 8th on a konerko Grand Slam. Looks like they Houston will be down 2-0