Allan Houston sues NBA..

rady

Administrator
Staff member
.. for rights to the "Allan Houston Rule" catchphrase

excerpts:

As part of the new CBA agreement between the NBA and the Players Union, a new amnesty rule was put in place allowing each team to release one player from their roster without being penalized cap-wise. The rule was quickly dubbed “The Allan Houston Rule” referring to the oft-injured Knicks shooting guard who is currently draining the Knicks salary coffers at an alarming “max contract” rate.

Houston contends that since it is his name in the phrase, he should have all subsidiary and marketing rights to the catchphrase. He also wants a share of the profits to the wildly popular t-shirt worn by some NBA players that reads, “I survived the Allan Houston Rule and all I got was this lousy t-shirt” or the other best-seller, “The Allan Houston Rule Rules!”

Full Story

:)

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
Allan Houston is a piece of garbage, he is already commiting a felony for stealing all this money from the knicks, and depriving their fans of having a competitive team. He should be sued by all of us loyal fans for being a phoney. The Post should put a meter in the paper to show how much that jerk is stealing from the knicks, just like they did for Giambi at the begining of this year.

Allan Houston also does not need any more money, that greedy bi*ch already has enough money. This just shows how much of a coward, and a spineless worm H20 is. I wish we would have cut him so badly instead of Jerome Williams, at least Williams had heart, and a love for the game. All Houston wants to do is sell leather jackets in his stupid Top Gun stores, and try to be a pretty boy. Allan Houston wouldnt break his fingernail for the Knicks, unlike JYD who would give his heart for us.