Not open for further replies.

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
original post from dougj193 on K4L
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 
Post subject: DNA TEST - The real story
------------------------------------------------------------------------
dougj193 said:
I have it from a source within the Bulls organization that the whole DNA story is really not at all about his heart condition, but that is simply what is being leaked out to the press. The real story is that the owner of the Bulls has a niece who is a member of the Chicago Bulls Luvable Dancers (their version of knick citydancers). Apparently this woman is claiming that she was pregnated by Curry who has denied these allegations and the woman is preparing to sue him (for his $$ for support) to own up that he is the father. Paxson has been ordered by ownership to get a DNA test to prove he is the father of this child, not about his heart. This story will break in a few days.

Doesn't mean Curry doesn't have a heart problem anymore.

LuvaBulls dance squad (below). KnicksCityDancers are much better.
group_050625.jpg

Anyone wanna play the guessing game?

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
ny3nyk said:
the last thing we need in this mad mad mad mad world: interracial relationships

wtf is wrong with u...i doubt this story is true, i mean y would it have to wait a few days before breaking im sure if some random person in k4l knows about the media does as well

NYKnicks15

Starter
i believe ny3nyk was being satirical first off...
second the reason Curry refuses to get a DNA test if for 3 reasons..
1.) Its illegal to be ordered to take a DNA test let alone have your job on the line for it
2.) He doesnt want proof that could force him to retire
3.) Because you can tell how someone is going to die and what age via a DNA test and thats a very scary result to be faced with..

that guy was full of **** and hes no different from me saying "a friend of mine who is with the knicks organization said antonio daniels will be traded back for tim thomas"...one its an out of the blue remark and two there is no way you can prove he knows what hes talking about...so disregard that...AND if they did their research they would know Curry and his wife are in financial trouble to begin with so what money could the woman have gotten if he stayed with the Bulls? And why does Isiah have the rigth to say he doesnt have to take it for preternaty reasons?! Hes not the court system! DISREGARDING THIS GARBAGE

PS all those dancers are busted and the one all the way to the left in the third row is a DUDE!

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
w.e if theres something seriously wrong with curry he is dumb...paxson offered him 400,000 a year for the next 50 years if he failed his dna test so he wouldnt be worried about the money, but curry turned it down...he can live a nice lifestyle with that kinda money. and still not drop dead on the basketball court

Trin_Starr

Starter
Yes Paxson seems like a nice guy offering Curry $20mil over 50years, but any of you has ever done economic analysis knows that by inflation that $20mil will actually be worth close to $4.5 mil in the same amount of monetary means 50 years from now.
So ur telling me that he should take a test that is not conclusive and that could end his career even tho the results are not correct for only $4.5mil where he has the possibility of making $60+mil.

Secondly, Paxson is a shrewd businessman. He just signed Chandler for a close to max contract and wanted to keep Curry but had to do something to low ball him.
I am 100% +ve, if Curry took that test and it showed he was ok from that heart condition, the doctors would have found some other malign gene that may or may not create some other issue and would have tried to exploit Curry's offer based on that.
It was all about trying to get an angle on him to keep other suitors away while the bulls could keep him for a lower costing deal.

I could be wrong but that's my 2cents

Yes but I wanna know what are the legal ramifications for management stepping into the possible paternaty of Eddy Curry? I know there are strict rules that players and staff should not have relationships off the court but like all other jobs as well you get alot of people whom dont follow that silly as rule they are all grown adults and can do as they please...However even if shes trying to get a paternity test done on him if in fact she really is pregnant...how is it the franchise's place to step in what seems to be a completley private matter between him and the alleged female?....I can see if this was a rape case and they had some kinda involvment where they then would have to CYA...cover ya assess but thats not the case. Even though the Dancer may be a neice of the owner still he cannot legally ask the franchise to give him a paternity test his neice has to take him to court over that or Judge Hatchett or Maury Povich or something like that...sounds to me if he wouldve taken the DNA test it wouldve been a misue of somekind of rules violation.

Trin_Starr

Starter
C'mon are u guys actually believing that crap????

This story is so far from the truth - it's not even funny...
Even the K4L's admin banned the dude from the site for posting bogus info

ny3nyk

Rotation player
curry is playing for us regardless, and chances are if his condition can be dangerous then he would obviously show symptoms when he's playing, but for now, he says hes ok, his doctors say hes ok, so chances are hes ok. if we keep up this negative talk about him then we give him a bad image and he will never play good.

NYKnicks15 said:
i believe ny3nyk was being satirical first off...
second the reason Curry refuses to get a DNA test if for 3 reasons..
1.) Its illegal to be ordered to take a DNA test let alone have your job on the line for it
2.) He doesnt want proof that could force him to retire
3.) Because you can tell how someone is going to die and what age via a DNA test and thats a very scary result to be faced with..

that guy was full of **** and hes no different from me saying "a friend of mine who is with the knicks organization said antonio daniels will be traded back for tim thomas"...one its an out of the blue remark and two there is no way you can prove he knows what hes talking about...so disregard that...AND if they did their research they would know Curry and his wife are in financial trouble to begin with so what money could the woman have gotten if he stayed with the Bulls? And why does Isiah have the rigth to say he doesnt have to take it for preternaty reasons?! Hes not the court system! DISREGARDING THIS GARBAGE

PS all those dancers are busted and the one all the way to the left in the third row is a DUDE!

*FELL OUT* :pong:
SORRY BUT THIS ISH WAS FUNNY
Dont know how true this topic is but if it had anytruth to it, that would be pretty sad they would go throw all that to get a DNA test when all they have to do is call Maury..lol
would save all alot of money

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
Trin_Starr said:
Yes Paxson seems like a nice guy offering Curry $20mil over 50years, but any of you has ever done economic analysis knows that by inflation that $20mil will actually be worth close to $4.5 mil in the same amount of monetary means 50 years from now.
So ur telling me that he should take a test that is not conclusive and that could end his career even tho the results are not correct for only $4.5mil where he has the possibility of making $60+mil.

thats exactly what im telling u first off 4.5 mill is definentely more then enough to live ure entire life on and u didnt take into acoount inflation on the 60 + mill...but yes he should take the offer if his life is on the line wtf good is 60 mill if ure gonna die.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i'm gonna lock this topic now :)
guys, please when you post such kind of "news" make sure they are backed up by a valid source

Status
Not open for further replies.