Yes!!!!!!!! Finally he's gone!

Finally Tim Thomas is gone! Sorry to all the Tim Thomas fans but I thought that the Curry deal was a good one. We finally got Thomas out I think that was his last year in his contract. Plz all positive comments! I thought Thomas was a bad, and inconsistant player! IF u disagree with me :moon: about Tim thomas being a bad player just give a reason! If u do agree with me than kudos to u! :) :lol: 8) :p

FLipfacTion4LyfE

Benchwarmer
Eehh.. Thomas was pretty okaii.. He had his moments. i wouldnt say he was a bad player tho
I juss hope he doesnt bulk up and destroy us later on

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
I hated TT. I still do. I used to argue w/ KnickFan about how much TT sucked. NY just wasn't his team. It's difficult to succeed when your team isn't cohesive. TT sucked but, Knickfan convinced me that it wasn't his fault. TT had personal problems regarding the deaths of his sister and niece/nephew (?). Fortunately for TT, the Bulls have given him another oppurtunity to play. If TT still sucks, then let Chicago deal w/ it. And I would hate for TT to evolve into a Knick-Killer. I hope Sweetney doesn't turn into a massive rebounder and become a Knick-Killer too. I'm glad we got Curry for players we dont want. Thank God FreakyZekey din't offer Ariza and Lee as Paxon wished for. I would like the Knicks to convince ADavis to stay. Davis and Mo Taylor would be excellent forwards on the floor. I thought Davis would feel comfortable w/ Brown, enough for him to remain in NY. Davis will most likely buyout his contract and return to Chicago. Lets hope all goes well this year, better than last at least.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
tim thomas isnt going to stay in the bulls any longer. he'll most likely be shipped off to a team in need of desperate scoring, and his stats will probably go up a few notches. but i always wondered instead of buying out davis out, why not wait a couple of weeks (cannot be traded because recently traded) and trade him to get tim thomas back? something to think about.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
nah im happy now. tim probably would have never been good here or maybe ever for that matter. we got a very good c and a good pf out of it. Centers are harder to come by so i have no problem shipping him. chicago will probably use him as a scoring sf so well see how that goes. dont expect too much from him though...