GAME THREAD: PRESEASON - 10/21/05- L - NYK(85) @ DAL(86)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

8:30 PM, October 21st, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (1-2)
stephon_marbury.jpg
jamal_crawford.jpg
anfernee_hardaway.jpg
maurice_taylor.jpg
eddy_curry.jpg
MARBURY---CRAWFORD---HARDAWAY---TAYLOR---CURRY
@
mavericks_logo.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS (3-1)
jason_terry.jpg
doug_christie.jpg
josh_howard.jpg
dirk_nowitzki.jpg
erick_dampier.jpg
TERRY---CHRISTIE---HOWARD---NOWITZKI---DAMPIER

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Mavericks Team Stats
Mavericks Team Notes

TV: MSG network
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
We better redeem our selves this game... and all our games we never really had a comforting lead hopefully we can do it this game.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
im pretty sure barnes will start over hardaway this time. btw, anybody know when james and richardson will be back in action?

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
nope, penny started. im watching da game right now. CURRY BLOCKED a layup!! and the ALLEY OOP 2 open the 2nd quarter was hot too. so far great game. curry w/ 3 fouls prior 2 remaining 9mins in da 2nd. and ariza just had a breakaway. TIME OUT DALLAS!

NYKnicks15

Starter
good half guys. Curry is hurt thats why is he playing limited mins, he had a MRI but everythings okay. Penny is playing the SF by the way, not Barnes. anyone think their tryin to show that Penny can still play before they ship him? haha

i think i see our starting lineup brewing from the preseason games..
C Eddy Curry, PF Antonio Davis, SF Trevor Ariza, SG Jamal Crawford, PG Stephon Marbury...

good to see Craw playing the right way, im very impressed by Davis' ability to finally show up and play with all thats on his mind.

JJ in 11 minutes and off an injury is 0-4 with 2 rebounds and 1 block..cant judge him on this one game especially off injury but id still like to see more..

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
great game, w/ exception to da 3rd quarter. last play shoulda been a frye 8 footer. wasn't it a surprise to see jamal toss dat airball? pshhh....

NYKnicks15

Starter
great outing for everyone pretty much, even curry with the bad shoulder. glad Mo stepped it up, Ariza and Nate man I tell ya. Need to nail those free throws though D-Lee. Wish I could of saw more of JJ but im sure when hes healthy we will (5 bucks says the paper will be filled with JJ was a horrible pickup by Isiah reports as told by 15 minutes coming off an injury thats NY FOR YA!)...anyhow

ill have to defend JC here. besides for that 5.7 second needed shot at the end of the game he had an awesome showing. 37 minutes, 3-9 shooting, 4-4 ft, only 3 threept attempts, 8 rebs, 4 assist, 1 steal and 11 pts..i think he wants to be on good terms with coach larry.. :)

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
this game really showed us where exactly nate is at regarding his game skills and awareness. the big players dont go hard during the preseason. but yea hey, im pretty exited bout the knicks progress. there were a few bad kalls from da refs. the game woulda been alot better if da knicks won, but leave it to crawford to airball the last shot. props to ariza tho on that inbound play w/ frye.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
"3-9 shooting"

u also gotta remember 2 of those misses came to try to beat the clock.....1 wus a 3 pointer...maybe 2 were.......and then the last shot.......so he really only looked for his shot 6 times

good 1st half, terrible 3rd quarter, comeback in the 4th but just not enough...knicks must learn to win these close games, that was a major problem they had last year

but what bothers me the most is that third quarter when they seem to just shut down...this isnt the first time thats happened

Ariza played well last night

LETS GO KNICKS, WIN ON TV PLEASE