family guys back sunday

i gotta admit, i dont like much of the crap thats on tv nowadays, but family guy i am completely obsessed with...now with new family guy episodes and the knicks back im gonna be watching alot more tv

family guy fans show your face

rady

Administrator
Staff member
what's family guy?

:lol: J/K
indeed.. it's basically the only thing i'm using dc++ .. i have a bunch of episodes on my hard drive and can't wait for the new ones
What season should it be? 6?

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
im going to say its season 4 or 5, but yes antoher big fan here... if only if only fox would shell out some $$ to get us some more futurama.. a highly underrated show

its season 5 right now

you guys should check out that stewie griffin dvd if you havent yet...its 3 unaired episodes put together...a little long and drawn out, but hilarious

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i have it (the untold story)
it's pretty fun (the first part, but then it gets all boring) the best play is the one when stewie get drunk at breakfast :D

from season 5 i have the first 2 episodes . The perfect castway (ep 502) is one of the best i've ever seen. Don't miss it!

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
rady said:
i have it (the untold story)
it's pretty fun (the first part, but then it gets all boring) the best play is the one when stewie get drunk at breakfast :D

from season 5 i have the first 2 episodes . The perfect castway (ep 502) is one of the best i've ever seen. Don't miss it!

O yea great......thanks for ruining it for me a-hole..................

Jk i got the dvd.....funny stuff....

n rady wuts the word on that promotion u wus supposed to get

yo guys did anyone catch the latest episode, "PTV"???

oh man it was hilarious...i hesitate to say it, but it may have been the best episode since season 3, definately in my top 5 of the entire series...the bin laden opening, stewie riding the tricycle, peter's "side boob" show, the FCC song, every minute was pure brilliance, FG is back to the old school...

rady

Administrator
Staff member
the last 2 episodes were the worst.. especially the one with the griffin family history.

back to simpsons.. the original is always best 8)