INACTIVE LIST

NYKnicks15

Starter
INACTIVE LIST
C Jackie Butler, F David Lee & F-G Penny Hardaway

C Jackie Butler, F David Lee, & F-G Anfernee Hardaway are the three of the New York Knicks who have been placed on the INACTIVE LIST. Looks like they kept Malik & Mo on their showcase them..really interesting to me..anyone else?

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea i guess thats the rationale....not happy about lee but hell get his time. so wats our lineup as penny's not sf? q and craw or q and ariza/barnes....well see i guess.

e_D

Benchwarmer
Wow, Penny on IR again? He's probably not happy with that. Or maybe his "hamstring" is acting up again.

Ewing33

Benchwarmer
That is too bad about Lee...I really thought he made positive things happen when he was on the floor...plus I am not a big MO fan
Penny...I guess this means he won't be starting...
I agree this means we will see Q and Trevor a lot...which I think is great...'

However it works out...the season is upon us...GO KNICKS!!!!!!!!

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I thought Penny fought hard enough during preseason to atleast be active. Anyways, am real upset that am not going to get to see Lee play. He is one of my favorite PF right now. I feel that Malik shouda been on the bench but I guess if you want to trade him thats only going to make it harder. Mo better stay out of foul trouble.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
this is the most relevant thread for this quote short of starting a new one...

NY Daily News

As much as Isiah Thomas and Brown rave about the Knicks' young players, including rookies Channing Frye, Nate Robinson and David Lee, Thomas dropped a big hint that Brown will go mostly with veterans, as he often has done in the past.

"You always win now," Thomas said. "You win the game. This is not about developing young players and all that. This is the pros. You learn how to do it and if you can't do it, then we find somebody else who can do it."

not something i really wanted to hear....

furious lord

Benchwarmer
:afro:
So does this mean Ariza or Barnes is starting at the 3? I'd start Q at the 2 and bring crawford off this bench. Maybe Brown has something like this in mind:
1st team 2nd team
pg Marbury Robinson
SG Richardson Crawford
SF Ariza Barnes
PF Davis Taylor or Frye
C Curry James

I think Frye is gonna beat out Taylor for backup 4, Taylor plays no D and I think Brown will play Curry and james on the floor at the same time alot once James gets in shape. I could be wrong....

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
Theres something thats been bothering me. The knicks didnt waive houston because he retired for medical reasons. Didn't Jerome Williams retire for medical reasons also? Why did they wave him when they could've waived malik rose and had insurance cover houston and jyd's contracts? They couldve saved money and had room for david lee on the active rostor. I'm also wondering why Jackie butler isn't on the active rostor.

NYKnicks15

Starter
no that could not have happened. JYD retired because he wanted to retire and pursue or things NOT due to injury. if that was the case im sure someone if not Isiah would of picked up on that before he made his decision just like on he decided to waive JYD cause he knew Allan's knees were garbage and Larry wouldnt take the run around houston has gave coaches in the past...

jackie and lee arent on the roster because we have James, Curry, Frye, Butler, Lee, Rose, Taylor, Davis in the front court. 8 players two positions...he chose to go with veterans and rightfully so..im sure theyll come back on the roster after hes done showcasing Malik and Maurice so Isiah can ship them off for what other else he thinks we need.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
i dont no if u guys noticed during the preseason games.......that crawford was playing with all the rooks every game in the last quarter

it looks as if he will be comin off the bench with ariza so its possible that the lineup is

Curry
Davis
Barnes
Q
Marbury

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i have no problem with that and i like the energy and offense our second team has coming off the bench. id still want to start ariza but well see.

NYKnicks15

Starter
INACTIVE LIST
C Jackie Butler, PF Maurice Taylor & F-G Penny Hardaway
Maurice Taylor has joined Penny Hardaway and Jackie Butler on the Inactive List. D-Lee, David Lee is now part of the active roster, as noted in the loss to the Warriors. Lee scored 8 points and grabbed 10 boards in his 18 minute Knick regular season debut.

NYKnicks15

Starter
INACTIVE LIST
C Jackie Butler, SF Matt Barnes & F-G Penny Hardaway

C Jackie Butler, SF Matt Barnes, & F-G Anfernee Hardaway are the three New York Knicks who have been placed on the INACTIVE LIST. After a starting for a few games Barnes has been sent to the inactive list to make way for Maurice Taylor.

NYKnicks15

Starter
INACTIVE LIST
C Jackie Butler, C Jerome James & SF Matt Barnes

C Jackie Butler, C Jerome James & SF Matt Barnes are the three New York Knicks who have been placed on the INACTIVE LIST. Jerome James is on the active list after poor play SUPPOSEDLY caused by his injured calf muscle..so actually hes on it for the calf injury...pennys back in the lineup, prolly gonna show he can dribble before we send him to Toronto. Thats an IF btw.

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
jerome james should stay on that inactive list for the rest of the year or they should send him to the nbdl because he sucks azz i rather jackie butler play than jerome james