GAME THREAD - 11/11/05 - L - Knicks (84) @ Warriors (86)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

10:30 PM, Friday, November 11th, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (0-5)
stephon_marbury.jpg
jamal_crawford.jpg
quentin_richardson.jpg
antonio_davis.jpg
eddy_curry.jpg
MARBURY---CRAWFORD---RICHARDSON---DAVIS---CURRY
@
warriors_logo.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS (4-2)
baron_davis.jpg
jason_richardson.jpg
mike_dunleavy.jpg
troy_murphy.jpg
adonal_foyle.jpg
DAVIS---J.RICHARDSON---DUNLEAVY---MURPHY---FOYLE

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Warriors Team Stats
Warriors Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Toons

is the Bo$$
nice line up, i kno everyone is hyped about the rookies, but lets see how this turns out, no rookies at all in the starting 5, maybe we will get a win out of this one.

NYKnicks15

Starter
hard to get official lineups these days because even the game notes arent changed until last minute...and with larry as ur coach its even harder haha
but i dont think larry will stick with that lineup, he doesnt like Q at the SF and doesnt like JC at the SG...i agree with the Q part but not with JC but maybe thats just me...yea id like Curry, Taylor, Ariza, Q and Marbs at this point..give ariza a chance before we plug J-Rose in haha
btw James in on the inactive list and penny is back WOO HOO

NYKnicks15

Starter
0-5? wow. i know its too early to get alarmed and i know there will be a trade made in a few days or weeks but good god. on the positive we played well. but taking eddy out in the final minute, im baffled. i dont know what to say anymore ha...

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i didnt watch but this 0-5 start hurts so much cuz i think 4 have been by like 1 or 2 points...we matched GS in every category evenly, shot better. yet we still end up losing...surprised lee didnt play, esp against a troy murphy.

nbahype

Rookie
Man this is horribly pathetic. Just starting a west coast trip and now 0-5. The knicks were a different team in the second half. Eddy Curry was horrible. He never asserted himself and I could hear LBrown yellin at him to move his fat a** up the court. Sweetney beats the Warriors a few nites earlier and Curry wasnt even in the game at th end.

its goin from bad to worse fast

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
even though the knicks lost i saw a whole bunch of improvment marbury was himself and i can't believe what i'm about to say but j crawford played defense and so did marbury and j crawford shot well and most important he took good shots what a game that j crawford had man if he plays like this every night the knicks could start winning but like always the knicks cracked under pressure.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
one of the worst officiating jobs ive seen in my life curry was getting anal raped under the hoop and i never heard anything ...and then they call a t on him when he gets angry wtf do u expect.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
turnovers and fouls were down and we matched them on boards, had more steals. sadly i didnt see the game so from what i heard our play just slipped. that bothers me i guesss.

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea like i said without being overly optimistic in some ways this was a good sign. JC showed he can play the right way, Marbury made mass improvements that Larry has noted in the papers, Maurice Taylor is really stepping up lately, Q is shooting good just i think pressure of injury, system and personal life is effecting him...they just need to keep it strong in the 2nd half and dont let a little run ruin their confidence and more importantly Eddy Curry needs to get in better shape ASAP he needs to play more minutes! and stop picking up fouls no matter how bad the calls...i think in all it was a good sign..

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
WHy dosent Larry give the rookies more minutes. Malik takes a critical shot and misses wtf is that. And Larry taking Curry out for the final minute.

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
if david lee were in the game in the final two minutes troy murphy would have not hit that 3 pointer that totally killed us and how can we make malik gaurd troy murphy come on larry brown your smarter than that