Scott Layden

NYK Man8

Benchwarmer
i don't think if the rice trade was his worst
i still believe that the ewing blockuster was the one

Traded Patrick Ewing to the Seattle SuperSonics and Chris Dudley to the Phoenix Suns for forward Glen Rice, Vernon Maxwell and Lazaro Borrell, centers Luc Longley, Travis Knight and Vladimir Stepania, two 2001 first-round draft picks and two 2001 second-round draft picks.

what did he do after?
waived maxwell, borrell ans stepania

allan20

Benchwarmer
let's see if we can pick some good trades year by year

Season 1999-2000

November 11 1999
Signed guard Latrell Sprewell to a five-year contract extension.

season 2000-2001

August 1 2000
Re-signed free agent forward Kurt Thomas.

February 22 2001
Traded guard Chris Childs and a 2001 first-round pick to the Toronto Raptors for guards Mark Jackson and Muggsy Bogues.

Season 2001-2002

July 23 2001
Re-signed free agent guard Allan Houston to a multi-year contract.

October 10 2001
Waived forward Larry Johnson, who announced his retirement.

Season 2002-2003

Draft 2002
Selected forward Nene Hilario (7th overall pick) and guard Milos Vujanic (36th overall pick.)

August 7 2002
Signed center Michael Doleac.

Season 2003-2004

Draft 2003
Selected forwards Mike Sweetney (9th overall pick) and Maciej Lampe (30th overall pick) and center Slavko Vranes (39th overall pick).

August 13 2003
Signed forward Maciej Lampe.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i don't know if i would put all these trades on the best trades list, most of them are just acceptable, or normal
when we got sprewell, we lost starks, we picked milos, he never played a game for us, selected nene, traded him, and so on and so forth
good moves were selecting and signing lampe, trading childs, signing doleac ... and i keep on searching other good deeds, but i just can't find any :?

allan20

Benchwarmer
i know what you're saying, but since we talk about scott, i think every trade that can't harm us but neither help us is a great trade