GAME THREAD - 11/20/05 - W - Knicks (103) vs. Blazers (92)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

12:00 PM, Sunday, November 20th, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (3-7)
stephon_marbury.jpg
jamal_crawford.jpg
malik_rose.jpg
antonio_davis.jpg
eddy_curry.jpg
MARBURY---CRAWFORD---ROSE---DAVIS---CURRY
VS
blazers_logo.gif
PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS (3-5)
sebastian_telfair.jpg
sergei_monia.jpg
darius_miles.jpg
zach_randolph.jpg
joel_przybilla.jpg
TELFAIR---MONIA---MILES---RANDOLPH---PRZYBILLA

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

TrailBlazers Team Stats
TrailBlazers Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
most of our games have been must wins, at least were at home and were clicking somewhat. our problem seems to be scoring now, strangely enough.

Nylex

Rookie
Right now, Marbury has 10 points (I'm following the game online). Is that just because he's found ways to score in Larry Brown's system, or is he totally disobeying his coach and just doing what he wants?

dacash

Benchwarmer
good win frye had 20 and 8 rebounds,marbury had 27 and 8 assits,crawford had 19,5 rebs and four assits. they need to keep this up,it obvious they can play together ,only 13 turnovers all game

Cakalusa

Benchwarmer
now why isn't Channing starting? It's a no-brainer.

I think Steph has been unshackled by Brown and was let loose. I believe Brown is probably experimenting with him now.

NYKnicks15

Starter
glad to win. nice how we showcased Malik in this game to Portland who we are trying to trade him to. anyhow thats how steph should play. I think Larry will be a good coach for us in the long run and his ways of play will set in and WORK. BUT i think he needs to understand Steph has to be Steph...and Marbury is willing to limit himself to win he said. He's not taking as many shots as last year yet he still gets his points in and more importantly his assists. Larry just needs to understand that...

solid victory. perfect win to wake up to. marbury looks like his old self. frye is a monster, his 4th quarter play sealed the deal. however they said curry hasnt been playing in the second half because of a calf injury, does anyone know how long this is gonna continue?

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i read somewhere he said its slightly bothering him so he sat out to rest it. q was a scratch with back problems i think. i was happy with everything except our defensive 3 pt. we gave up way too many and way too high a %. we got to the line great and made most of them.