GAME THREAD: 11/26/05 - W - Knicks (105) vs. Sixers (102)

Mousquetaire2

Benchwarmer
WHAT A GAME!!!What an excellent D in the 3rd when Robinson shut down A.I...bad luck for Ariza: he started but had only 3pts...
Even whit out Curry, we dominated the boards and had only 11 T.O's!!!!!!!!
How smart was it to L.B to make Frye start, to go with a smaller lineup in the second half and to let a crazy 5.9 rookie in the final second of a close game!

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea i was ready to give up after the 2nd quarter but thankfully i checked during the third. frye and marbury were great. nate and craw need to work on shot selection (craw was 0-5 or something in the first half). we did a good job on boards (off too), turnovers, fouls. didnt have a great shooting percentage. aside from the four guys above and rose i think (mighta been davis), no other player was in double figures. where was q? ariza? a wins a win but still....im extra happy cuz im from philly and i can trash talk all my friends.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
My first NBA game! Knicks vs 76ers. It couldn't have been better. I say way up high but there really is no such thing as a bad seat in the garden. The buzer beater was like a movie ending. Whent with my father, he's not in to B-ball but even he loved it. ha ha!
GO Knicks!!!!!