Knicks v Bulls Photos -- 11 / 30 / 05

e_D

Benchwarmer
The first game I went to this year I had nosebleed tickets so the pictures came out like crap. The second game I went to this year, I got courtside seats thanks to my wonderful homegirl. So I present to you..

e_D and his Wack Camera at the Game

dscn16825wm.jpg

Crawford, rising majestically, as Clyde would say.

dscn16833vu.jpg

Nate, schooling Heinrich.

dscn16956rv.jpg

Crawford, schooling Heinrich. This boy sure likes to study.

dscn16891ym.jpg

Look at Trevor strut his stuff. I love this kid. I only wish I got that dunk on film. That happened right infront of my face, and I must say, was the most amazing thing I've seen in a loooong time.

dscn16910zg.jpg

"Hey Steph, you were right. Sweetney really didn't lose any weight." Just kidding, I still like Mike Sweetney and hope he becomes an allstar some day..

dscn17076xx.jpg

Steph, backing down Michael Gordon. I mean, Ben Jordan. I mean..

dscn17118di.jpg

JCraw showing some serious poise at the charity stripe.

dscn17139dt.jpg

Frye shows us the meaning of followthru.

dscn17155xc.jpg

- THE FUTURE -

dscn16597lg.jpg

Dennis Rodman -- Almost didn't notice him without the wedding dress..

dscn16661jx.jpg

For the halftime show, they cloned Nate Robinson 10 times and had the clones run a game.

dscn16725ej.jpg

No idea who this girl is, but she works in the organization and has a GREAT ass. Just thought I'd add that. :)

ENJOY!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
if you are referring to ariza's dunk then i think it was on the other side of the court.. am i right?
Nice pics e_D! Thanks for sharing them with us

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
These are awesome, hopefully when i go to some games this year, i will take some pictures, and get them on here.. by the way, on the knicks website it says no cameras are allowed in MSG, do they take them away if u have them, do they check if u have it??

e_D

Benchwarmer
There's no way they could not allow cameras inside. Everyone in there had one. The only thing they will check on your way in is your bag if you have one.. they dont dig or anything, just a quick look and thats all.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
nice pics, you mustve had really good seats or a really good camera they're great pics!