Steph and Knicks starting to get it right

Blumatic

Rotation player
Steph has played well. The Detroit loss was a loss to a better team. Steph played toe to toe with his counter part, Billups. Steph wasbeing more agressive but got no calls all game. The thrid quater was bad but look at the lineup. Frye, Butler, and Crawford were great. They really gettin done. Ariza still is behimd in his game. He plays great D but is O is questionale. But no doubt he brongs it. I was Lee would play cuz I think he's better than Ariza. Nate has his games, but better then much before. I just dont like when Steph improves he his due credit is very mum. When he does bad it is beaten to a pulp. Q is a liability, Rose cant take a jump shot, Lee can. Davis is only ggod use for direction, like when he plays with the young guns. This team is getting there. Game by Game.

dabish105

Benchwarmer
I think they are playing better even though we lost but lack offense at times of the game. We need Curry back soon for that inside presence. Trevor will never get in the game for offense but to get us some hustle points and posterize people. Malik gets minutes cause he hustles and plays hard but other then that he is whatever. Q, is lost for sure. I think Jamal will be a better player thanks to Larry and you can al ready see it. He performs well off the bench. I agree that the young cats are exciting to watch.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I agree with Larry Brown when he says there are no moral victories but I think we got one against the Pistons. We stuck with them... hell, we basically 'dominated' them in the first half but it was the third quarter again that killed us, and we showed resiliance in the 4th by coming back and cutting the lead to as little as 5.

paris401

Starter
johnknicksman said:
and jamal and stephon are playing great defense damn larry brown is good but i dont think malik should be starting

'starbury' playing ''defense''.... surely u jest...i have seen games where he gets beat 2-3 times on a simple give n go...

no question he is a good offensive player, but he sux's big time on defense, and he does not make his supporting cast better...

and he ain't going to change...

Blumatic

Rotation player
paris401 said:
johnknicksman said:
and jamal and stephon are playing great defense damn larry brown is good but i dont think malik should be starting

'starbury' playing ''defense''.... surely u jest...i have seen games where he gets beat 2-3 times on a simple give n go...

no question he is a good offensive player, but he sux's big time on defense, and he does not make his supporting cast better...

Uh...b/c of Steph Channing is putting up points. Hpw many times you see Steph give the ball to Malik and see him brick, Curry and no show, last game Crawford out for most of the game, Q just seem to not fit. Ariza in a half courts set? Ha!

Listen its science, good players need to be surounded by good players. Look at Kobe...not so great is he huh?

Delonte West looks good right? I wonder why?

Nash looked good his whole career: Dirk, Finley, Amare, Marion

Lets face it. The roster sucks

We need a 3

paris401

Starter
Blumatic said:
paris401 said:
johnknicksman said:

Uh...b/c of Steph Channing is putting up points. Hpw many times you see Steph give the ball to Malik and see him brick, Curry and no show, last game Crawford out for most of the game, Q just seem to not fit. Ariza in a half courts set? Ha!

Listen its science, good players need to be surounded by good players. Look at Kobe...not so great is he huh?

Delonte West looks good right? I wonder why?

Nash looked good his whole career: Dirk, Finley, Amare, Marion

Lets face it. The roster sucks

We need a 3

i agree u need good players around u... but the great ones elevate the play of the guys around them... starbury does not do that.. can he??... i don't think so... but we'll see.

and i agree the roster sucks...