GAME THREAD - 12/12/05 - L - Knicks (92) vs. Bucks (112)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, Monday, December 12th, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (6-14)
stephon_marbury.jpg
nate_robinson.jpg
quentin_richardson.jpg
channing_frye.jpg
eddy_curry.jpg
MARBURY---ROBINSON---RICHARDSON---FRYE---CURRY
VS
bucks_logo.gif
MILWAUKEE BUCKS (11-7)
tj_ford.jpg
maurice_williams.jpg
michael_redd.jpg
andrew_bogut.jpg
jamaal_magloire.jpg
FORD---M.WILLIAMS---REDD---BOGUT---MAGLOIRE

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Bucks Team Stats
Bucks Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
I think you should switch the positions of Steph and Nate. Ford is too quick for marbury. Nate would match pretty good with him,since he presses the entire length of the court. Watch out for Frye to have a big game. He's up against the number one pick in the draft, and hes gonna wanna make up for his performance in Phoenix. I predict a double-double from him. Watch out for subs early, I dont think steph can match up with Redd, so Ariza might get some time on him. Looks to be a pretty good game. Hope we get the win.. :gony:

NYKnicks15

Starter
actually the line up is what it is. Nate plays the 2. if thats what it is, why does he have to change it? yea i dont like Nate starting anyhow. JC should get the start until Q comes back. and when Q comes back watch out! yea Frye had his old coach at the Pheonix so he was trying to do too much and was very over eager. I like this lineup i just hope JC or Q start over Nate REALLY soon and that we pick up a new SF to start over Ariza.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i dont really do it by matchups, just on offensive positions, on D nate will probably guard, and steph will be on redd, but marbury will run the show on offense, like usual

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
We are playing awful right now, our perimeter defense and they have way to many open looks. We have to tighten up our D and start knocking down some shots to try and get back into this game.

Starks

Starter
WOW THIS TEAM IS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get on the phone Zeke, the band of misfits you assembled is making New York want baseball season to start already. Just don't let go of Frye..eveyone else, i can care less

Trin_Starr

Starter
Yes, the knicks lack of effort is so disgusting.

At least Frye had a superior game over #1 pick Bogut
30pts, 7boards and 2blks....not bad for a day's work!

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
The worst part of this game was I went to it and paid money to watch this garbage. This team is an embarrassment. Marbury and Crawford suck so much, and the knicks do not rebound for shit. Milwaukee was scoring at will, knicks played TERRIBLE defense. the only reason i stayed was to see Fyre get his first 30 point game.

Mousquetaire2

Benchwarmer
Did they do it on purpose to force Isaiah to make the artest trade faster?
Afer the West coast trip, I thought we were playing better, we limited phoenix to 85 pts... but here, we really took a big step back

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yeah i think phx is much better offensively. dan gadzuric has no right scoring 18 pts. wheres lee when we struggle? why isnt larry playing him?