GAME THREAD - 12/23/05 - W - Knicks (98) vs. Jazz (90)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, Friday, December 23rd, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS ( 7-18 )
3099.jpg
3417.jpg
3860.jpg
2143.jpg
3279.jpg
MARBURY---RICHARDSON---ARIZA---DAVIS---JAMES
VS
jazz_logo.gif
UTAH JAZZ ( 11-16 )
3929.jpg
3363.jpg
3258.jpg
3547.jpg
3562.jpg
WILLIAMS---GIRICEK---HARPRING---OKUR---COLLINS

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Jazz Team Stats
Jazz Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
I will be attending this one, so I will be sure to take some pictures, and videos, and get them on here right away. Hopefully ill charm the knicks and well snap this streak... This is the 5th game on a road trip for the struggeling Jazz, who are without stars Carlos Boozer, and Andre Kilerinko

NYKnicks15

Starter
we win. no true good news though. we beat a team we should have beat. nothing more. Stephon and Crawford are still a lethal backcourt. no new news there...still expect moves to be made..

ny3nyk

Rotation player
nyknicks15 is def. right, crawford is still a force to be reckoned with, even off the bench. possibly 6th man of the year, or wouldnt it be better to bench q instead? it seems j.c has finally learned when to take a shot, and is getting to the line alot, and more importantly making them. i dont see crawford moving for the time being

Starks

Starter
I wouldnt like Q off the bench. He has no energy. Besides Crawford looks and plays alot better on the second unit squad then Q would.
On a slightly unrelated note, Isn't Al Trautwig like the best announcer??? I'd have a beer with him any day I'd say the same about Kenny Smith, but I still didn't get over him killin us in the 94' Finals

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
I dont know what your thinking saying things like Crawford is a force, and lethal, those statements are so ridiculous its not even funny. The guy has had 3 good games all season. He has a horrible shot selection and has lost many games for us with his chucking. Him and Marbury are also not a dominating backcourt, they are a terrible one. Both have been shooting terribly and have making poor decisions. Neither of those guys are pieces needed to have a championship team