GAME THREAD - 1/6/06 - W - Knicks (113) vs. Wizards (92)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, Friday, January 6th, 2006​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (9-21)
3099.jpg
3947.jpg
3956.jpg
2143.jpg
3514.jpg
MARBURY---ROBINSON---LEE---DAVIS---CURRY
VS
wizards_logo.gif
WASHINGTON WIZARDS (12-17)
3540.jpg
3609.jpg
3608.jpg
3247.jpg
3532.jpg
ARENAS---JEFFRIES---BUTLER---JAMISON---HAYWOOD

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Wizards Team Stats
Wizards Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Blumatic

Rotation player
Get this this game guys. This team is not as good as Phoniex.
Share the ball, play good defense. We have to play better than ;asy game.

Let's go Knicks

Starks

Starter
Since tanking the season is pointless because of the Bulls getting our lottery pick, lets try to do the best we can to make the 8th seed. As of now, believe it or not, we are only 4 games behind Boston. C'mon Larry, no matter how overated people say you are, I believe that you can still make the 8th seed race a little intersting. Please do what you did w/ the Pistons and only use 7 or 8 guys a night. Screw Q, James, Rose, Davis, Ariza, and Hardaway. Lets go out w/ a fight, I dont care who gets injured. We have nothing to lose anymore besides pride and respect. Dolan, Thomas, Larry, and Steph owe it us fans.

Toons

is the Bo$$
why is frye not a starter???

can someone please explain to me why rose an davis gets starting nods before frye? is it because larry wants at least 2 vets on the court at a time? frye is in the race for ROTY award, larry is holding him back...look at this game, frye is a producer

ny3nyk

Rotation player
awesome game, played great d, made shots, controlled the ball, especially turnovers. with a legit win streak and a solid player through a trade we should be killing

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i really hope this kind of play continues, im seeing the difference larry is having on this team, great D, REBOUNDING, good offensive selection, weve assembled a good team and we could still make the push for the playoffs easily, lets do this, stil more than half the season left

NYKnicks15

Starter
to answer ur question the reason frye comes off the bench is because as a starter his stats dwindled. but off the bench hes money.

good game though and you can tell Larry really gave it to them at halftime about their D...especially the fact of TURNOVERS. 14 the whole first half? 5 the rest of the game? good listening guys.

very solid game from steph. i hope Frye can remain consistant and eventually take on the task of starting though. id really like to see a lineup of Curry, Frye, Lee, Crawford and Marbs sometime soon. we just need another Guard to make that work.

anyhow, one good team we beat. one bad team. lets hope this continues. good thing is Boston and Philly both lost tonight too. we have seattle next so there is hope. lets see what happens. but DONT GET TOO OPTIMISTIC! :)