Antonio's status?

1s1ah

Rookie
Does anyone know, will he be available for tonights game against Detroit or will he suspended for going into the Chicago stands?

NYKnicks15

Starter
nothin has been decided as of yet. im sure commisoner stern will have something annoying to say about it. but i think hell get suspended for two games after this one. thats all he should be if any, just for breakin the rule. but knowin stern hell try to come out of this looking "stern". i dont know hes an idiot to begin with.

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
I have a strong hatred towards david stern and ihave a feeling that hatred is only going to get more strong. I would love 2 watch him choke and die. Antonio Davis does not deserve any suspension or fine. If anyone should get fined it's the bulls crappy security. I thought David stern was to harsh on artest and the other pacers players. The whole dress code issue pissed me off 2. If AD is suspended any longer than 1 game, I will be very pissed off but at the same time looking forward to the death of david stern cuz then a new commissioner could come in whoz not as old skool

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i dont think davis deserves to be suspended, maybe fined. i mean, if some drunk dude was feeling on your wife then davis has every right to go up there and beat the living sh*t out of him. but hey thats just my opinion.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
AD shouldnt be suspended...but Stern has never liked the Knicks as much as he f'd us over back in 97....when we played the Heat in that playoff games all of our players mysteriously were suspended funny Miami players were not punished as heavily as we were....

I dont even think David Stern is human...probably one of those NS5's from I ROBOT.

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
AD is gone for 5 games without pay... also, the person that his wife was having the confertaion with is a son of some big shot in chicago, so the family is sueing davis wife for a million dollars.

JJtheKnick

Starter
The NBA must do what they feel is the right thing. I disagree with it 100%. He felt his family was in danger and went to assest in anyway he could i would have done the same thing and the NBA officals would have done the same!

paris401

Starter
KnicksFan4Realz said:
AD shouldnt be suspended...but Stern has never liked the Knicks as much as he f'd us over back in 97....when we played the Heat in that playoff games all of our players mysteriously were suspended funny Miami players were not punished as heavily as we were....

I dont even think David Stern is human...probably one of those NS5's from I ROBOT.

i don't agree... the nba (stern) would like nothing better then to have the knicks in the playoffs... even win it all...

having a ny team win it, be it the knicks,yanks,mets, rangers, etc... equals big ratings on tv, which equals more money in everyone's pocket...

rady

Administrator
Staff member
KNICKSCALI said:
AD is gone for 5 games without pay... also, the person that his wife was having the confertaion with is a son of some big shot in chicago, so the family is sueing davis wife for a million dollars.

i hate thos types of fellas so much.. so, he's basically suing for what? did kendra punched him? the idiot forgot davis used to play for the bulls few months ago.. and he has the nerve to call himself a fan

shame on him

shame on stern

don't forget to vote on the frontpage poll!