GAME THREAD - 1/31/06 - L - Knicks (97) vs. Lakers (130)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, Tuesday, January 31st, 2006​
MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, New York City, NY​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (14-30)
3099.jpg
3417.jpg
3619.jpg
2143.jpg
3514.jpg
MARBURY---RICHARDSON---WOODS---DAVIS---CURRY
VS
lakers_logo.gif
LOS ANGELES LAKERS (24-20)
3662.jpg
3118.jpg
3327.jpg
3511.jpg
3406.jpg
PARKER---BRYANT---ODOM---BROWN---MIHM

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Lakers Team Stats
Lakers Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Trin_Starr

Starter
I hope kobe does drop 100 on the knicks tonight to publicly humiliate those f*cking bastards who don't even care about putting on a knicks jersey...
Then I hope the garden boos the shit out of the team and throws all their trash on them - cause that's what they are! - fucking garbage!

Yes I am a very disgruntled fan...

back013106.gif

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
knicks should come out win this game...i heard that larry brown screamed at the team..if that is not going to get to there head than that shows that they dont have desire to play for larry brown<<<i think i have been saying larry brown is not the right coach for a young team like this<<history shows it

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Antonio Davis is the key... i think with his leadership on the court and his overall play the knicks should become a much more competitive team, and hopefully with the team all back togethor (minus penny ofcourse) we should hopefully come out with a big W.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
like i said b4 jamal crawford is the X factor, so far this game, it seems like the refs want kobe to score 100 and the knicks is just gettin herbed by the refs..very unbalance thus far

dabish105

Benchwarmer
we cant sit here and blame the refs, Kobe will get those calls anywhere he goes. We are just not a good team for some reason, I dont know why because the talent is there.

dabish105

Benchwarmer
how many Offensive rebounds are we gonna let them get.. this is annoying because they are a one man team and beating us easily.

pat

Starter
this is disgusting. if this s##t continous I will look for a team that is more fun watching!