Report: Mutiny on Knicks' Sunk Ship?

Starks

Starter
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/story/387732p-329005c.html

Just when it seems that things can't get any worse for this franchise... Reportedly, the gulf between Brown-Thomas-Players has peeked. Fans don't support Thomas...Players don't support Brown..and Brown doesn't seem to support anything about this team or the Garden besides Mark Messier.
As a diehard fan, my support goes out to the franchise, not any player or executive. Clearly, none of our pieces are in place and nothing good should be said about this team of losers. If I had to choose a side, I would say that Larry should be our GM.

NYKnicks15

Starter
everything is fine. who cares if the fans dont support Thomas. what does that mean? nothing. I'm not worried at all, why? becauase every stop Larry Brown makes. Larry trashes the teams. The teams hiddenly hate Larry. but around after all star breaks they show change. and after that and into the next season theyll be fine...

we do need to make some moves. YES definetely. BUT Larry being GM is a HORRIBLE idea. i would not like Theo Ratliff, Antonio Davis, George Lynch, some random shooter & Eric Snow as our starting five. would you?

Starks

Starter
Yea, I wouldn't like that at all. Still, I think not all players hate Larry. A.I. broke down in tears when talking about his high regard for Larry...and the Pistons, regardless of Flip, are machine that Larry Brown was the oil for.

I still give Larry credit for the Pistons. But I guess win/losses records are the real story

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i dont give larry brown much credit for detroit...he went to a team that was just one player away(rasheed wallace) from being an elite...he went to a team that one 50 games