GAME THREAD - 2/12/06 - 8:30 pm EST - Knicks @ Rockets

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

8:30 PM, Sunday, February 12th, 2006​
TOYOTA CENTER, Houston, TX​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (14-35)
3407.jpg
3417.jpg
2636.jpg
3184.jpg
3514.jpg
CRAWFORD---RICHARDSON---ROSE---TAYLOR---CURRY
@
rockets_logo.gif
HOUSTON ROCKETS (19-30)
3282.jpg
0919.jpg
3179.jpg
2628.jpg
3599.jpg
ALSTON---WESLEY---McGRADY---HOWARD---YAO

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Rockets Team Stats
Rockets Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Toons

is the Bo$$
with rafer alston playin like chris paul of late, yao and tracy back, no answer no any of them, i dont think we stand a chance.....

Mousquetaire2

Benchwarmer
I love the knicks, I hope we win all games, but, when I see the way we've been playing lately, I sadly think you are both right...

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
fun mini game to do while watching this game tonight, try and count the number of minutes of "PA silence" in the arena, meaning the music and chants that p;lay over the game.... im doubting anyone can get to 2

ny3nyk

Rotation player
damn, it seems every year the team gets worse and worse. 03-04 season the knicks managed to get the 7th spot in the playoffs but got swept by the nets after playing hard. we get crawford, jyd, houston for a few games, and we miss the playoffs, win 33 games. this year, we get 3 phenomenal rookies, q, curry, and rose and are currently on a 9 game losing streak. i didnt know how much marbury meant to the team until now. damn, we need to make some moves quick before ny just turns into a pathetic joke, not that we arent right now

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
how the knicks kept tmac on check for that long and still lose...i believe the coach got to step up and make a little plan right there

Trin_Starr

Starter
Great game by Q on both ends of the court - let's hope he has begun to turn things around.
By next week monday, we should have marbury at full strength and he and Jalen should complement each other really well.
With Q's better play - we have a good chance at stringing a nice set of Ws together.