Reality Check For Knicks Fans

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
you probably all have seen it but theres a gm trade machine game running on espn.com and you can propose anything and it has all trade restrictions and rules, so for all the dreamers who think we can get lebron or garnett test it out and see what would work, all i know i got a 4 way deal to pass where i acquired lebron james shaquille oneal and kevin garnett while keeping stephon marbury,lol, but its interesting to test out with the whole francis, martin, watson rumors flying around.

ps: rose is good but why didnt we wait on paul pierce, he is the real deal.

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
No Paul Pierce, he is another idiot player who can score but plays no defense. The people in Boston complain about him the same way we complain about Marbury. Marbury gets more shit then him because 1 he plays in NY, 2 he is a point guard, and 3 Larry Brown is his coach. Ever since I saw Pierce single handely lose the playoff series against the pacers last year i wanted nothing to do with him. If he was such a great player the Celtics would not want to move him. When guys score that much and are put on the market it is for a number of reasons: they team is upset with their attitude (carter, and sheed), they are hurt (kmart), or they cannot win and just care about themselves (francis, marbury, pierce).

NYKnicks20

Benchwarmer
20 is a CROOK said:
No Paul Pierce, he is another idiot player who can score but plays no defense. The people in Boston complain about him the same way we complain about Marbury. Marbury gets more s**t then him because 1 he plays in NY, 2 he is a point guard, and 3 Larry Brown is his coach. Ever since I saw Pierce single handely lose the playoff series against the pacers last year i wanted nothing to do with him. If he was such a great player the Celtics would not want to move him. When guys score that much and are put on the market it is for a number of reasons: they team is upset with their attitude (carter, and sheed), they are hurt (kmart), or they cannot win and just care about themselves (francis, marbury, pierce).

You hate on everyone thats good. No one is going to listen to what you're saying. I would love for Pierce to be a Knick.

Allen

Benchwarmer
The ultimate problem with Isiah Thomas is that he has not decided what he wants to do. Does he want to build the team to win now or does he want to build the team to win in the future?

Personally I would rather lose for a couple of more years, hell, we are losing anyway, unload the bad contracts, keep our lottery picks, draft well, get younger and get under the cap. Its a shame we keep trading our young players and draft picks for garbage players with huge contracts.

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
the thing that amazes me is how a gm can sit there and be so patient i feel bad almost because you gotta have some balls to say ok were gunna stay quiet and lose for a couple of years and then when we develop our rookies and have ayohgn good team, thats just staright up hard to do, i know I would want to win now and win then so its a tough decision and i cannot knock thomas for stalling or whatever the word you could use. The bottom line is we have something wrong with our team, we have good players, you cannot say we dont have talent, we obviously have more offensive talent than defensive and that is a problem but we have some peices and i just hope we can go 500 the second half to show ppl were improving and i would like to get ratliff although i dont know how that dude got almost 12 million a year hes gotta be like 50 years old by now but he can sure as hell beat some ppls shot. Lets just hope for a good trade preferably defensive and have a good second half, and by the grace of God have denver tank the 2nd half and finish dead last in the west, then ill wake up but i want ratliff, i wouldnt mind patterson, i read somehting that said if he went to a different team they would see a whole new ruben patterson but hes a risk, just like the whole starting 5 of the knicks, except marbury becuase hes the greatest player that has ever lived, im just a big fan alright rebuttles,.....?

ny3nyk

Rotation player
we had this "reality check" plenty times before, i think people are just trying to rub in the obvious, yes our season is over, and all of ny exept the stupid idiots who dont know anything and voted for bush (jk) already know that. if things dont start to turn around in the next 10-15 games, i say hand over the torch to the young guns and let them start for the rest of the season while its back to the drawing boards for isiah and co. as for trade rumors, watson, martin, solid players, but watson and/or any other PURE consistant, veteran, defensive pg is really what we need.

e_D

Benchwarmer
I agree with Allen. Rebuild the right way. We have good, young guys to build on (Nate, Lee, Frye, Curry, Woods, Ariza). Unload all the bad contracts, pick up desireable veterans when the opportunity arises, and lose for 2 or 3 years. It's better than losing hundreds of millions AND losing.

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
whens oj mayo entering the draft and is he going to college, i just saw he put up like 44 in a game, hes the real deal i remember hearing about him years ago when he was like in 6th grade, but the relevance is, well there is none, lets get mayo, im sorry for wasting your time reading this.