Isiah needs to step down as GM

With getting Francis yesterday it is no surprise that we passed on Earl Watson, we already have Marbury and Francis in the backcourt along with Crawford and Nate... might as well throw in Jalen Rose. All of those guys can play point and need the ball in their hands to break down a defense... so getting another point, even as a back-up, does not make much sense since we have 5 guys that can do it right now. Before Francis came, Earl was Larry Brown's kind of guy and we needed a vet back-up too... but that all changed. I am more surprised that we did not pursue Reggie Evans as we need a rebounder that can play D and does not need the ball on offense. It will be interesting to see if we do anything else today. Word is K-Mart is not going anywhere.

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea anything i hear will be posted in the knicks official deadline thread but at the moment we only have one trade in the works. isiah isnt pursuing much at the moment..he thinks he has a good chance at landing KG in the offseason using Francis as the bait.

and no we didnt lose out on Watson. we have too many guards and even Larry saw giving up JC for Watson was too much...btw i already "broke" that in the other thread ACopeman :)

ACopeman

Rookie
PLEASE Hope we trade JC, Mo, Malik by the Deadline IS ABOUT TO END IN AN HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES BE PREPARE FOR A TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!eVERY1

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
The question is what is Isiah trying to do....???? No ONE KNOWS.....his moves are questionable to say in the least....especially when talking about cap space....more talented yes...I think we shoulve did like the Magic...dump all or damn near all high salaries...and build around Frye.. Nate..Lee....a younger better team...I mean Larry did get a 5 yr deal...wouldve had 4 with the rookies..and couldve gotten younger better talent...

Couldve gotten players next seaons like a Mike James...who passes and scores pretty equally...maybe a Danny Granger...who needs PT....and Harrington.....

metrocard

Legend
The question is what is Isiah trying to do....???? No ONE KNOWS.....his moves are questionable to say in the least....especially when talking about cap space....more talented yes...I think we shoulve did like the Magic...dump all or damn near all high salaries...and build around Frye.. Nate..Lee....a younger better team...I mean Larry did get a 5 yr deal...wouldve had 4 with the rookies..and couldve gotten younger better talent...

Couldve gotten players next seaons like a Mike James...who passes and scores pretty equally...maybe a Danny Granger...who needs PT....and Harrington.....

Get fired.