Report: James Dolan to break silence

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
datruth said:
i hope thats not the case

I don't think they should fire him either, even though I think they will. It wouldn't be fair to the successor to take on this "plan" that Isiah has. He should get another year to see if he can put forth what he started.

RMK-NYK

Benchwarmer
The sooner Isiah gets booted the better. The successor can then go a new direction and work with LB. Preferably too that successor is one that has a resume worthy of having this job (unlike when Isiah got this job to begin with).

hoop115

Benchwarmer
Possibility Kiki maybe available. He has Knick roots and was voted GM of the year not too long ago. IF we do let Isaiah go, he's definitely the guy for the job.

RMK-NYK

Benchwarmer
Dolan claims that the team is in year 1 of the rebuilding process....so what exactly was the point of the last 2 yrs? Then he claims that the team has no untouchable players....how can that be the case for a team that's rebuilding and has such a supposedly nice future? Then he compares Isiah to Glen Sather....Sather has a track record of SUCCESS....Isiah has one of FAILURE! Ugh.

I swear I think Isiah has some incriminating info on Dolan and is blackmailing him with it to keep this job