Dolan is the Problem

Blumatic

Rotation player
The NY Post finally got it right. Dolan is the reason for this mess. Anybody who involved in a business in this forum or studied business in school should know it all starts with Dolan and he should be under fire. In a business there must be a corporate culture set in place. This culture should send a message from top to bottom to how things should be ran. Dolan has not sais no to anything. An example he wanted to get rid of Sprewell b/c of his attitude. He put the franchises in Allan Houston's hand. When Thomas took over he said he would support Thomas if he got Sprewell back.

This man is a joke and knows nothing about sports. Nothing about basketball. This guy thinks his money will solve everything. Fans should direcct their anger to Dolan. He is not an obvious target, thats the problem.. But Knick fans should know Dolan is the problem. Stab this franchise through its heart. Thats Dolan.

I agree that Dolan is a mental midget but that does not mean that the burden falls squarely on his shoulders. Technically, the GM is who is responsible for putting all of the pieces into place for the owner. That is not to say that Isiah is a bad GM but the bottom line is that we are the most mismatched team in the league in terms of owner/GM/coach and players that can identify with each other and are capable of working together to produce results. We need a plan and it is apparent at this point that we just don't have one. Who is responsible for making the plan??? Ultimately the GM but this organization should be embarrassed from Dolan, right down to the janitor at the Garden.

RMK-NYK

Benchwarmer
Isiah is a bad GM, but that's well documented. Dolan is an idiot for letting this go on....in what business can someone be lose money and fans for his company and perform so badly, and still be allowed to have job security? Isiah doesn't even have a resume that would back him up in this case...his resume is full of failure (off the court...for those of you that want to bring up his playing days). Dolan is as much to blame for allowing this to go on

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
Dolan is a huge problem, he is the one who hired idiots like isiah and layden, and what is even worse he let them continue to crush the team even though it was obvious they had no idea what they were doing. We as Knick fans should come together and try to force Dolan to sell the team and to fire Isiah. We need a compotent owner and a good GM to get us out of this mess. This will never happen with Dolan, if i was the owner of this team I would have thrown up a red flag when he made the malik rose and mo taylor trades last year. This guy is an idiot and so is Isiah. I feel bad for guys like CHanning Frye who got thrown into this mess and for us Knick fans who have to deal with these incompentant assholes.

DOLAN DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND SELL THIS TEAM TO SOMEONE WHO WILL PUT A WINNER ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!

P.S.
this guy also killed the Rangers for years.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I was 100% against the Spreewell trade and I never liked Houston. So yes it was a poore choice to build a team around a streaky shooter. I dont like the blamn game. This is a new team, the majority of the guys that are supose to be stand out players are here for the first time. I really wish every one would stop b!tching. Fire this guy, fire that guy gets us no where. This year Isiah has done a decent job working around what's he's got. I mean who did he trade last year that shouldn't have been traded? Does anyone really think Tim Thomas could help us. Poor player performance is not a direct indication of poor management.

RMK-NYK

Benchwarmer
Isiah has NO plan and doesn't have the slightest clue what he's doing with each trades. He's constructed an awful roster, and one that completely doesn't jive with what the coach wants. You call that a decent job? I wish I could be so crappy at my job and yet have the same level of job security this idiot has.

Starks

Starter
As far as business, I dont have my MBA yet, but anyone with common sense knows that the sad state of the team falls under the person responsible for running it. His investment has turned to shit over the last decade, and he is at fault for not being more proactive. Sometimes I think Donald Trump should be running this team, or even Steinberener.

RMK-NYK

Benchwarmer
Starks said:
As far as business, I dont have my MBA yet, but anyone with common sense knows that the sad state of the team falls under the person responsible for running it. His investment has turned to s**t over the last decade, and he is at fault for not being more proactive. Sometimes I think Donald Trump should be running this team, or even Steinberener.

Actually Dolan is proactive when it most hurts the team. He wanted Houston signed to that ridiculous deal because he liked his character. He disliked Sprewell due to his character and pushed hard to get rid of him. He was also the one who went out and hired Isiah, a man with a resume (OFF THE COURT) of failure who never had any qualifications for this job to begin with.

BTW...the moron Dolan has the nerve to go out and say that win-loss record means nothing and that they're in year 1 (???) of a 3-4 yr rebuilding process. While I don't buy any of that BS, how about the jerk lower the ticket prices immensely, because I see no reason why anyone should pay to watch this garbage that he accepts.