I STILL LOVE MY KNICKS: My FANHOOD

Blumatic

Rotation player
Yes this team is bad. It is horrible. Heck sometimes they are unwatchable. But I love my team. I would watch any Knick game first than any other game. Now changing the channel based on their performance is another story. But I love the Knicks abd support anyone who puts on the uniform. I dont know why. I love MSG. I love NY. When the Nets were good I never switched. I had my substitute team for the playoffs but NY for life.

I just wanted to state my Fanhood during this time of misery.

Starks

Starter
Me to bro. I may not make it seem that way, but I give them such a hard time b/c i really care about this franchise. It would just be nice to know that the players did to.

RMK-NYK

Benchwarmer
I love the team and the uniform and I always will...however I hate the ownership and the idiot GM who together have ruined the team and turned the organization into a laughingstock.

I wish we could get back to the days when the organization (top to bottom) was committed to a championship and not simply to make the playoffs and fill seats in MSG.

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
That's right man!
If you're once a real fan, you're always a fan.
And as a fan you stand by your team through all ups and downs......no matter how bad times are.

alonreppinNY23

Benchwarmer
dissapointing season doesnt stop me from watchin every game...

marbury
francis
crawford
jalen
richardson
curry

on the court at the same time ... wow ... it a great electrifying team ... high calibur ... they have had great communication last 3 games ... only if we had someting like this in the begining of the season ...

i wish the new season would just start right after this season is over...

gets boring without the knicks...

errr...

New York Knick Fan Forver !!!

alonreppinNY23

Benchwarmer
i also love seeing the garden 75 percent full with knick fans, sometimes even more ... with this dissapointing season ...

reason is ...

New York was born for basketball ...

New York never gives up ...

New York Knick Fan Forver | New Yorker Forver

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
knickerbockers are the best in the world man! f the nets, f the heat, f the pacers, f all the people who changes their "favorite team" every season juss cuz that team is good that year. knicks fan for life!!!

JaboloPR

Rookie
I agree. I might like other teams. Always liked the Heat and Hornets (when they were in Charlotte,) I lived in Denver for an entire season of the Knicks losing (last season), so I learned to like the Nuggets as well (plus they had Camby, who should have never been traded). Detroit needs its props, and I always kind of liked them because I liked Isaiah Thomas from the Sega Genesis game, Lakers vs Celtics (With his 360 spin/dunk) but the NY Knicks have alwasy been my favorite team, no matter who might pass through it and no matter how many games out of how many they lose, and I dont see their status as my favorite changing any time soon.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
H20 OFFdaHizZLe said:
knickerbockers are the best in the world man! f the nets, f the heat, f the pacers, f all the people who changes their "favorite team" every season juss cuz that team is good that year. knicks fan for life!!!

Huh? Knicks fans freaking suck! Fans in general suck. Fans are with you when a team is doing well. But when they lose they turn on you. Just like NY fans turned on Marbury and Pat Ewing. I'm not just a fan, I'm a supporter. Can you say the same?
NY fans talk more B.S. than any other fan I've ever witnessed in my life. Fans want wins now. They dont understand that building takes time. Not to mention some fans are just stupid! I've read more B.S. in the papers and on knicksonline than I have any were else. People actually think Brown should be fired, Marbury should be fired and Isiah should be fired. Every one is intitled to their opinion even though some opinions are stupid and others are just crazy. But that's what fans to. When things dont go their way, some one has to be fired. Do you guys know how much cap room we're going to clear off in the next 2 years? Houstons off (Thank God) both the of the Roses will have expiring contracts. The caphell will soon be over. But all fans can say is fire him, or him, or him.

Blumatic

Rotation player
donchris said:
H20 OFFdaHizZLe said:

Huh? Knicks fans freaking suck! Fans in general suck. Fans are with you when a team is doing well. But when they lose they turn on you. Just like NY fans turned on Marbury and Pat Ewing. I'm not just a fan, I'm a supporter. Can you say the same?
NY fans talk more B.S. than any other fan I've ever witnessed in my life. Fans want wins now. They dont understand that building takes time. Not to mention some fans are just stupid! I've read more B.S. in the papers and on knicksonline than I have any were else. People actually think Brown should be fired, Marbury should be fired and Isiah should be fired. Every one is intitled to their opinion even though some opinions are stupid and others are just crazy. But that's what fans to. When things dont go their way, some one has to be fired. Do you guys know how much cap room we're going to clear off in the next 2 years? Houstons off (Thank God) both the of the Roses will have expiring contracts. The caphell will soon be over. But all fans can say is fire him, or him, or him.

I feel you man. I am guilty o fthat myself. But lets keep it positive. I commend Dolan for saying something to the team. It probably meant the world to them.
You might criticize the bashing but evryone in NY thinks their a GM. And I love that. We pay attention to evry detail to the team no matter how bad or good this team is. No other team got fans like us. We da Truth. NY stand up.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
yea donchris u made a good point. tru tru...but hey lemme tell u one thing, i admit that i'm sorta against marbury...but now cuz we're losin, but i never liked him since he played for other teams like the nets and wolves...and also, i never turned on patrick ewing... as a matter of fact i loved him.