Who would you keep.. Stephon or Francis?

Who would you keep.. Stephon or Francis?

• Stephon Marbury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Francis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

portega1968

El Cacique
My magic crystal balls foresee Isiah having to choose between Stephon and Francis before next season when trading for one of his targets (for example: Harrington, Lewis or Gasol).

Given the bumpy relationship between Larry and Steph, I have no doubt the coach would prefer Francis.

Personally, I don't have anything against Stephon... I believe he's had a lot going against him and has done pretty good given the adversity.

However, his game is almost identical to Francis', with the exception that Stevie has hops that allow him to be a better rebounder and sweet dunker. That's why objectively I think I'd rather go with Francis.

What's your opinion?

Musa

Rookie
No one of them. I would try to trade both and to get a team player, a player who knows that basketball is not a "one man show". I HATE MARBURY and I really don`t understand why Francis is in NY. IS NY A reception camp for Loser?

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
I think the coach doesn't prefer none of these two players, they both don't play "the right -LB's- way". :lol:

And while I still believe that LB is a good coach. I'd rather prefer both for players like Andre Miller or Kirk Hinrich.
But personally I prefer Stephon...

commonse

Benchwarmer
Musa said:
No one of them. I would try to trade both and to get a team player, a player who knows that basketball is not a "one man show". I HATE MARBURY and I really don`t understand why Francis is in NY. IS NY A reception camp for Loser?

hey buddy,

Go back and watch some Bundesliga game! :machinegun:

Do you know anything about what you just said? I dont think so.. :wallbash:

ACopeman

Rookie
Francis cause he is not have a better game then Marbury. Francis shots are always off and he is not a decent passer. All he can do is DUNK. THATS ALL DO U AGREE?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Humm... I think one of them will be traded. Not sure who. Then again, depending on who Isiah will go for nether of them may be traded. We still have Crawford, Richardson and both Roses with expiring contracts. So you never know. To answer the question! Damn I dont know. I'd have to say Marbury. People say he's not a true point guard but nether is francis. I can't see Francis holding us down with out Marbury. Yo we should trade francis for Baron Davis. That would be nice. Then trade Crawford and M. Rose for Al Harington. Yo that would be nice.

hoop115

Benchwarmer
Considering Marbury & LB are always going at each other, I'd have to say Marbury is most like gonna be shipped out.

Remember LB pushed to acquire Francis.

Musa

Rookie
commonse said:
Musa said:

hey buddy,

Hey Dude, have you ever played basketball? Do people in hungary know what basketballl is or how to play the game?

I don`t think so.

Shut Up and F..................UUU

You need to chill out

Musa

Rookie
commonse said:
Musa said:

hey buddy,

Marbury is the biggest looser I have ever seen. What have he won up to know?? He was traded 3 times and is known as troublemaker. He is one of the reasons why the Knicks are so bad. He is earning a lot of money for nothing. He behaves like a child.

Baszd meg!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Both of you received Private Messages. This smack better not continue on public!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
they both players that could improve in thigs, i wish marbury has the mentality to take over in every game like francis and i wish francis would pass the ball more to the post and take the first shot he has..so far i've liked wat i see i marbury and francis..is better than wat i expected

alonreppinNY23

Benchwarmer
i think there both staying ... its an advantage having marbury start which is already a problem for teams .. then if we need to go to the bench its just like pulling out another marbury.... no other team has this luxery...

its kinda funny ...

portega1968

El Cacique
Stephon is the sentimental favorite without a doubt, including mine.

But let's be real people... after all that's happened through yesterday, I believe he will only remain a Knick if Isiah doesn't find a team that takes him. And I'm confident Atlanta is interested. I doubt the Knicks would buy him out.

It's obvious he's aware that he's on his way out and is making a last ditch effort to prove he deserves to stay instead of Larry Brown... and IMO, it isn't going to work.

It'll be less painful for us fans if we just accept this and move on.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Musa said:
commonse said:
Musa said:

hey buddy,

Marbury is the biggest looser I have ever seen. What have he won up to know?? He was traded 3 times and is known as troublemaker. He is one of the reasons why the Knicks are so bad. He is earning a lot of money for nothing. He behaves like a child.

Baszd meg!

IF you think Marbury is a big loser then you must think Garnett is also a big loser. Remember Garnett lost all of those games along with Marbury and he never started wining until Sam and Spree came along. Just because I guy's on a bad team doesn't mean he's a bad player.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
Musa said:
commonse said:
Musa said:

hey buddy,

Baszd meg!

i can tell by ur spelling and the way you talk that you're too young to understand the game of basketball. you're in germany u prolly have no idea what the h3ll rucker park is. cuz if u did u wouldnt make a remark like the one u just did.

out of everyone on the knicks payroll the only one acting immature is larry brown. he likes to talk down about specific players to the media like he is some kinda basketball god.
*newsflash* i could have coached the pistons or the spurs and lead them to a title. i could be coaching the knicks and get better resluts then he is. he should stop worrying so much about "his formula" for winning and start adjusting to the players hes been given. larry says the rookies wont be getting traded and then cuts their minutes for players like malik rose.

the only one who is being over paid by the knicks is larry brown!