Stpeh's case very hard to make/Finally Brown

Blumatic

Rotation player
Hey I love or loved Stephon Marbury. I was excited when he first came. I was excited when Brown came b/c I saw that he will elevate Steph's game. I do not kno what's going on in their minds.

It is extremely disappointing to see how both handled their situation. Crying to reporters is always the wrong move. The main culprit for this is Brown. His tactics have back fired seriously. Steph dont take no B.S. like that. However both should get in a room and talk about it. If this does not happen then why should Steph stay.

His career is simply put: ALL TALK, NO WALK. Yes there are some reasonable excuses for past teams. Injuries, young team, and rebuilding. However J-Kidd and Nash have been with their teams through a lot of injuries and they are over .500.

Kurt Thomas never liked playing with him and is having fun in PHX. Tim Thomas is now the player we wanted him to be, but in PHX.

Steph better make amends with Brown, whether he is here or not. If NY gets better without Steph, Brown will let Steph know about it (through the media ofcourse).

Finally Brown. "I will play the guys who play the best the most." Thanks Stpeh for getting Brown pissed off enough to get it right. All this loyalty nonsense. David Lee is a chemistry dude. It is instant with him. He rebounds and plays hard. Yet he is always on the bench. Nate is a spark plug. But he is inactive. Crawford is a 2 guard part time 1. But he is always playing the point?

The play hard more time method should have been in plaace since July 2005 when he first got here. His methods have been pointless. He is a great X'O's coach but I think his managing player skills have been dreadful this season. The media bashing. Starting players in their hometown? Continuing not play the young guys.

Last night, though against the Hawks, is how a struggling team is suppose to win: stay competitive and execute at crunch time. If we did this we would at leats be 10 games better than this. But the Brown and Marbury circus has not let anyone do their job right. Now Brown is fed up and finally thinking right. Play guys who play the best.

DaGreek34

Benchwarmer
Larry Brown needs to stop with his BS... and his old tactics...

marbury said it, when you have a meeting with Brown it gets leaked to the media anyway...Brown has a EGO, maybe bigger than any NBA Player now or EVER!

Brown wants to do something...

He needs to let the leash off this team, let them run... They have the key figures to run.... But he says he cant cause of this, or that...

How do you know if they cant run UNLESS YOU TRY...

Larry Brown is over-rated.. always has been... He likes to see himself in the headlines... this is the way he is...

Trin_Starr

Starter
For years now I have heard LB being referred to as a drama queen being in Detroit and Philly, wearing out his welcome where ever he's been....now i see why he travels from team to team so often.....

i'm not happy with the way Brown has handled matters at all. Venting to the media won't get him anywhere. Its the wrong way to go about dealing with the Marbury scenario.
It takes the focus off the team and right on to this useless childish feud between the coach and our best player, which helps nothing other than to force one of them to leave next year.
Brown is using Marbury as the scape goat, even though the guy has not been 100% for the last 2months.

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
both of these guys are grown men and professionals in their trade, yet they are crying and bitching to the media like little girls. Both of them need to be men and fix this problem.

Steph especially better cut his shit cuz he is outta here is not. (if they can find a taker that is)