GAME THREAD 03/19/2006 - Knicks vs Heat 7.30 PM

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, Monday, March 19th, 2006​
MADISON SQUARE GARDEN​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (19-45)
3099.jpg
3325.jpg
2636.jpg
3134.jpg
3514.jpg
MARBURY---FRANCIS---ROSE---ROSE---CURRY
@
heat_logo.gif
MIAMI HEAT (43-21)
3250.jpg
3708.jpg
3341.jpg
3112.jpg
0847.jpg
WILLIAMS---WADE---POSEY---WALKER---O'NEAL

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Heat Team Stats
Heat Team Notes

TV: MSG, ESPN
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
im a little nervous becuase today wade went 1-8 with 15 points and 10 turnovers which makes me think he's going to take out all his anger on the knicks tommorow, but i liked how we played defense against the pistons i know we gave up 100 plus but watching it, I thought marbury defended well on hamilton before he got tossed and everybody played good defense during the last few minutes, although we let chauncey get that wide open jumper to take the lead, crawford good game, a little off topic does anybody know why marbury was in and out for that last play with crawford, he was in the game, and then he quickly checked out, maybe the fued isnt over......

Trin_Starr

Starter
Yeah man, Marbury did an amazing game on rip....
He was in the passing lanes cutting off any passes to Rip...it was great ball denial....

It was really frustrating for Rip and the icing on the cake was when marbury drew the offensive foul on him - well that's when he blew his lid and got ejected for throwing the ball in the stands....

Mousquetaire2

Benchwarmer
We were not very far. we always stayed in the game, often trailing by 4 or 6...We lost the games to some details, a bad pass leading to a fastbreak...
Jason Williams really heurt us with his 3's...WAde did some some huge highlights. Still Marbury did a really good job on him, he sould have guard him loonger, francis could not stop him.
And Zo's blocks...