campnouimg45783mf.jpg

campnouimg45796dh.jpg

campnouimg45828vv.jpg

campnouimg45831qu.jpg

campnouimg45863jn.jpg

Spanish_fan

Rookie
Fantastic!!!!!!!

Anyone see the "clasico" last saturday??
It was great, lol. Real Madrid 2 - Barcelona 6 :beer:

Fu**k you Madrid!!!!!

Barcelona forever!!!!

th3realicon

Rotation player
Although we got to admit that the Bluez deserved to go through more than we did. They played the perfect game, it is just that we got the perfect upset. :D

Pricey

Rotation player
cant wait til we smash Barcelona.

3 key defenders out, they have no chance. We will do to them what we did last year in the knock out stages.

Barcelona are very lucky to get through, Chelsea were better yesterday. However i wanted Barca to get through as it will be easier for us.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Easier for you? You do realize that we have been playing the best footie in ages right? If you think Vidic and Rio can handle Messi, Etoo' and Henry you are dead wrong. The only real threat i see is CR7. Your midfield is shabby compared to ours.

I really can't wait to shank you Mancs.

Pricey

Rotation player
really? we seemed to not have any worries when we played u over 2 legs last year?
Rooney will play on the left and Ronaldo on the right, thats going to cause u guys nightmares.
Vidic is the best CB in the world and Rio isnt too shabby either.
Fletcher will come out but in will come Scholes, we have as much attack as u guys but our defence is stronger.

LeFlume

All Star
I like Barcelona to win CL. I don't like that dude Christiano Ronaldo. I think he dives too much, more of an actor than a soccer player.

Spanish_fan

Rookie
We are the champions!!!!!!!!lol

Barcelona 2 - Man. Utd 0

In the first 10 minutes ManU could score, but since Eto'o's goal (in the first shot of Bar?a) Barcelona was better than ManU in the rest of the game.

We have 3 now.

Pricey

Rotation player
Very bad morning. Started off pretty well but then Van Der Sar made a massive mistake and didnt keep Eto'o's shot out and after that it was too tough to get back in it. Credit to Barcelona, they outplayed us.
25 game streak has come to a end.
Barcelona's win also means Spain have won the most European titles, 12 to England and Italy's 11