GAME THREAD - 4/9/06 - 4:00 pm EST- Knicks @ Celtics

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

4:00 PM, Sunday, April 9th, 2006​
TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, MA​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (21-54)
3325.jpg
3407.jpg
3619.jpg
3134.jpg
3514.jpg
FRANCIS---CRAWFORD---WOODS---ROSE---CURRY
@
celtics_logo.gif
BOSTON CELTICS (32-44)
3841.jpg
3842.jpg
3253.jpg
3976.jpg
3730.jpg
WEST---ALLEN---PIERCE---GOMES---PERKINS

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Celtics Team Stats
Celtics Team Notes

TV:MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

rady

Administrator
Staff member
4th quarter, knicks leading 79-77, 8 more minutes to go

Another great game by JC with 25 pts and 11 rebounds

let's go team, just beat those celtics!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
97-82 with 3 minutes leeeft!!!!
gosh the knicks just keep on scoring, and the score is 27-6 in the 4th quarter :D
31 pts, 11 rebs, 4 ast for Crawford!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Final score NY 101 - BOS 86

The Knicks crushed the Celtics in the 4th quarter (31-10)

Nice win.. too bad it's useless..

Trin_Starr

Starter
This latest 3 game win streak continues to display the ineptitude of Larry Brown.

for the whole season he put JC as a bench player - starting ****head Q over him and knowing fully well that the backcourt of Steph and JC played a whole season together and were comfortable with eachother - but with his bid to initially sabotage the season he never paired up Steph and JC....now because everyone was hurt he had no choice but to start JC the last few games and JC showed him what he can do with starter minutes...

ny3nyk

Rotation player
jc looks like a keeper now. is happily playing under brown. i predict a 20-3-5 season from crawford next year. i expect q's touch to be back and starting along side crawford and marbury. i think rose's contract will be bait and francis will be shipped out for somebody, possibly a starting pf, or malik rose who is playing pretty well

Mousquetaire2

Benchwarmer
WAit, Craw is plating very well lately, but, he has been very inconsistent, even if he was starting, he did somme awfull game, like 1 on 11 shooting...