Ewing back to New York?

jimkcchief88

All Star
If "Starbury" was running the team like LB instructed, then where's the beef?? Starbury obviously was not doing as directed or Larry wouldn't have called him out. What other evidence do you need??? As far as he is playing more "D" now as a Knick then during his entire career, that's not saying a whole lot. You wanna talk stats, I wonder what all these opposing guards who "Starbury" is better than averaged points/assists against him??? I thought I had joined the KNICKS fan club, not the STARBURY fan club. :afro:

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
what way did LB instruct him to run the team? tell me. because ive saw almost all the larry brown crying to the reporters interviews and he never once gave us an example of what he was doing wrong. he has done this bullsh*t with almost every team he's coached. he lives for taunting his players in the media. what is that gonna do? it's gonna break up the chemistry and bash on the team captains confidence. like trin_starr said in his last post...
"Marbury ran every play according to the way LB wanted. The only time he did not and he specifically said so was when the knicks got the 6 game win streak going. He was playing with his team and they won."

that win streak proved just how dangerous our team can be when the talents are used the right way. its not like we played a bunch of sh*tty teams in those 6 games. in case u dont remember here's the list...

phoenix(2)
washington(4)
seattle
cleveland(5)
dallas(4) *western conf. champions
atlanta

everytime u say somethin kc u make me laugh so hard i feel like imma piss myself like larry brown b4 the surgery. say somethin sensible or dont say nething @ all.

and for the record this is the knicks fan club i guess u forgot starbury is the captain of our squad and that isnt gonna change this offseason. stop ur bitchin and get over it.

*getting back to pat ewing, is there any way of landing him on our coaching staff without LB*

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
after marbury got injured against minnesota the knicks won 2 games out of their next 24.

for u morons thats...
2 WINS
22 LOSSES

*yea thats a great idea lets get rid of him for garbage players or draft picks, f*ckin idiots.*

Starks

Starter
I thought this was about Ewing coming back to the coaching staff. what the hell is going on with the Marbury war??? I dont want any part of anymore, its toooooo much at this point! lol

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Adding Patrick Ewing onto our coaching staff will provide many beneficial things to our roster. He will provide some order on a team that is rebellious against LB (I don't blame them). He will obviously add some warrior mentality to Eddy and Channing and the other big guys over time. And he will put a fire that is needed for guards starbury and the franchise since they play stupendous when the fire is in their heart. Starbury and the franchise might be one of the most emotional PGs in the league....although it can be a bad thing, if this emotion can be turned the right way you're talking about a backcourt that can put up 50 to 60 points by themselves! But only under the right system. Nevertheless Ewing coming to the staff only brings nothing but positive things and if we do get him, it can be on the way of a possible U-turn for this franchise.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
just a thought... what about bringing walt 'clyde' frazier onto the coaching staff. after hearing him commentate on most of last seasons games its obvious he knows wtf he's talkin about.

could u imagine bringing in patrick ewing to help teach our big men and also having clyde helping out all of our guards? i think that would give us the edge we would need to be playoff contenders.

:afro: