SelltheKnicks.com

Starks

Starter
Very interesting. My allegiance is to this site ofcourse, but thank the gods that fans are starting to organize. I was hoping someone else would start trying to mobilize fans.

I am going to buy all of those shirts and hope the rest of the world catches on.

The web does work. A few years ago MLB had a stupid idea of putting advertisements on bases. MLB was going to promote the new Spiderman movie, but they changed their mind over the course of a week. Fans on message boards like this posted their scorn online, and MLB took notice.

The internet is a powerfull tool

portega1968

El Cacique
Rady, have you tried a link to this site on selltheknicks.com?

It seems they're gonna get lots of national attention with their pitch to remove Dolan.

Starks

Starter
This site really has blown up in the last 48 hours. An article in the NY Post, Stephen A. Smith mention on his show, PTI guys mention it also. Talk about media exposure, wasn't that my idea with the "fan boycott" 2 weeks ago????

This site is way better. tons. But every hour, it seems legions of worldwide fans are registering over there. Knicksonline deserves that kind of attention to.

Any word on getting them publishing a link to us here??