***Attn fans: Citywide Dolan Protest - 6/28/06***

datruth said:
i know the losing ppl can blame other ppl for the losing but i dont understand the hate against dolan, i believe the knicks are fortunate to have a owner like dolan ...

Someone please get this person psychiatric help, FAST!! It's frightening to think people with a mentality such as this might be roaming around the public. They don’t allow you to drive or operate heavy machinery do they? And I thought I heard some pretty moronic statements having worked for Thomas and Dolan, two of the most pathetic individuals on earth! Let the Garden circus begin!!

(If you think I was bad as a coach wait till you see Captain Clueless in action next year!! lol)

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Calm down Calm down...I know I'm supposed to respect my elders but dag...it's kinda hard when you spit nothing but negative rants about the execs basing it only on mainstream facts such as we only won 23 games, we have a talented but unguided roster, and dolan is dishing out checks like McD's fries but let's be real...IT is going to do better than LB next year, I can put a crash test dummy in the coaching seat and he can do better than brown. We have three past time all-stars on our team and two of them can regain their form. This is a potential playoff roster if teamwork is added to the mix. If everyone knows there roles then the promised land is near. This is the 1 and only ouut

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
larrybrown said:
Someone please get this person psychiatric help, FAST!! It's frightening to think people with a mentality such as this might be roaming around the public. They don’t allow you to drive or operate heavy machinery do they? And I thought I heard some pretty moronic statements having worked for Thomas and Dolan, two of the most pathetic individuals on earth! Let the Garden circus begin!!

(If you think I was bad as a coach wait till you see Captain Clueless in action next year!! lol)

at least dolan tries and is willing to spend money, not like other ppl (larry brown)

Allen

Benchwarmer
Dolan is a fool and one of the worst owner in all of sports. This man sat on his butt and watched as the rangers and knicks were ran into the ground. This man brought Scott Layden to the knicks, who will be forever brandished as the worst GM the knicks had.
This man has raised ticket prices for 2 of the worst run teams in the NHL and NBA then he raised our cable bills. This man is afraid to answer real questions from real sports reporters thats why he only talked with his MSG network people and called it a press conference.
There is no doubt that James Dolan is loathed and hated by a majority of NYkers.
Including this NYKer.