Why hasn't marbury reached the 2nd round of the playoffs

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
No one ever came out and said that marbury was a pure PG...at least not me...I've always said that he was a combo guard. Again I don't care what history shows if you put a superstar with fire into a system with good role players success is in the near future...period

The 1 and Only said:
No one ever came out and said that marbury was a pure PG...at least not me...I've always said that he was a combo guard. Again I don't care what history shows if you put a superstar with fire into a system with good role players success is in the near future...period

I guess all we need now is a superstar with fire

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
haha you're silly and wrong...we need a supporting cast that can play at his tempo and style...and as of right now, we're getting real close. With JC and francis at his side and frye curry and lee in the front court...I think we could do some damage

Someone Get This Guy Some Prozac

The 1 and Only said:
haha you're silly and wrong...we need a supporting cast that can play at his tempo and style...and as of right now, we're getting real close. With JC and francis at his side and frye curry and lee in the front court...I think we could do some damage

Tell us, are you on drugs by any chance, or did you escape from a mental hospital?

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Yo you tell me something man do you have anything worth me responding too? Or is this the reason you get kicked out this forum and try to get a new name every other week? Not only are you putting down stupid comments...you're actually serious on what you talk about. I'm sticking behind my opinions cuz I have reasonable statements behind them...you write crap down and think it's gold....think again

Protect ur picks Isiah said:
... So i was hoping someone can explain how a player of all his talent is yet to lead a team to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

You're on the right track. The answer is because Stephon Marbury is a slug and his ego refuses to allow him to be coached. Isiah Thomas is the only person who would have an interest in someone like this, and overpay him while doing so.

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
Because every team he was/is with dont respond to his playing. they do good enough to get to the playoffs but no good enough to get further than that