Jared Jeffries - offer on the table

NYKnicks15

Starter
Enough big men? You have to figure Malik and Mo are as good as gone. Jerome will get low minutes and Jeffries is a small forward... We need a small forward. So I dont see how getting him hurts us.

They signs DeShawn for the league minimum so they will still be under the cap most likely.. if they count nickels and dimes.

Darius Miles is our backup plan, yes. I like Darius and if we exchange Q's bad contract for him there is no big loss. I'd actually love to see Q and D-Miles play together again. BUT Steph and Q dont get along so of course Q is as good as gone. Miles is a good Defender as well and he can block shots too. I dont think hes as big of a ballhog as thought of though.

Either or I'd be happy. Id prefer not giving up Q though. Cause that means we are sticking with Francis.

Ewing33

Benchwarmer
According to SI.COM Washington will not match the offer sheet to JJ...
WOW a move that seems to make sense will actually be working out for us...
Well done!!!!

NYKnicks15

Starter
Yes sir we get Jeffries. and a good move for us it is. Im glad Q is still here even though Im sure hell be offered in every trade possible.

Good move by Isiah lets see what he does with our expiring contracts and Steve Francis now.. this could be scary

thwax

Benchwarmer
I don't know why everyone is dogging Q-Rich... sure he is no Vincanity at the 3... but he was one of our best defenders... I'd rather have him than J.James, Shandan Anderson (who we are still paying, and 1.3 mill more than Q), Mo Taylor, Francis, the Roses, and should we mention the 20+ mill we are still paying h2o