Outcome of the Knicks

What do you think the ending of the Knicks' season will be like?

• Bad Record

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Record, but no playoffs

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Good Record and playoffs

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Championship

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
What do you think the outcome of the Knicks season will be?

I think they will end the season with a good record but they won't make the playoffs. But a good record to be in 9th place in the eastern conference.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I've got to believe we have a shot at the playoffs. We have a good squad and alot of other eastern teams suck and are not making improvments. Ether way if you hate Isiah Thomas you will be dissapointed. Thomas is here to stay. As specially if he brings the team close to playoff contention.

Allen

Benchwarmer
I think the Knicks will have a good season and most likely make the playoffs at the 8th seed.

I'm also realistic enough to see that the Knicks are not ready to compete with the power-houses of the eastern conference, such as...

Miami
Detroit
Chicago
Indiana
Cleveland
New Jersey...

and don't forget that Washington, Toronto, and even Orlando will be stepping on our heels as well.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Allen said:
I think the Knicks will have a good season and most likely make the playoffs at the 8th seed.

I'm also realistic enough to see that the Knicks are not ready to compete with the power-houses of the eastern conference, such as...

Miami
Detroit
Chicago
Indiana
Cleveland
New Jersey...

i dont think Detroit will be much of a problem without ben wallace, lets face it rasheed wallace is not the same player he once was, and wit nazr mohammed in the middle chauncey billups will be running right into mohammed

ny3nyk

Rotation player
dont expect nj to go far because of the increasing possibiliy of carter leaving nj.....deroit will be more or less the same team with added firepower from the bench with flip murray. i think ny has a legit chance of winning the atlantic division this year.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Although those teamz is still better than the knicks i think they can at least compete with them. They got the size, speed and agility to compete with any team in the league. I believe in isiah, i think that he will be able to get the players to play together and its gonna be like the pheonix suns in the east with better defense. I see no reasons as 2 why tha knickz cant win the division and with eddy curry, we got a guy who can potentially be unstoppable down low, but unfortunately i dont see them goin any farther then second round but i think us fans can at least look forward to them makin the playoffs. Hey, Larry Brown: :flippa: :shooter:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I feel you on that last comment playa. We can compete against ANY team in the NBA because we have the talent to do so. Eddy the big anchor in the middle, jeffries as our perimeter defender...francis, starbury, or JC could be our big scorer so we really don't have a weak spot other than defense...

Toons

is the Bo$$
i cant wait to see balkmans defense in the league...ill bet he leads the team in steals, 3d in block....that dude is a fiend for a loose ball...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
We're making the playoffs just for the simple fact that we have no choice too. This is the only way that isiah will be guaranteed to keep his job. And the players know this also. So francis, JC, and marbury are all guaranteed to play hard because they are vouching for him as a coach. This is their PG idol as there coach and he believes in the way that this team should play...that's fast paced and utilizing the talents that they own...not holding there hand like elementary school students like what LB did last year...