• yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adw4real

Rookie
It took me 4 days to finally get most of the starbury sneakers that i wanted.
i first heard about it on the news the day b4 it came out.

SO the first day it came out which was the 17th of august..me and my friends slept late woke up late and went to the manhatten mall at 3 pm only to find the starburys were sold out..

so the next day friday the 18th of august we leave "early"this time at 8 o clock...only to be at the back of the line..only thing avaible was the starbury boots..which wasnt looking too good.

then monday the 21st..me and my friends finally think smart...had to wake up at 530 am out the house at 615 am and at the manhatten mall at 730 am..first ones in line..now had to wait 1 hr and 30 minutes..but ofcourse there had to be a limit..which is 2 pairs per person per day ...

so the next day ..same thing

and now i have 4 pairs of starburys

which look pretty good for only 9.98 and 14.98

i mean think about it every1 ..you wanna buy a pair of jordans for 200??

do the math

you could get 20 pairs of starburys instead of that one pair of jordans??

so what do you think

well if you want the sneakers

i got some important tips to guarentee you will get those sneakers:

1.be at steve and barrys no later than 7:45 after that the line gets crazy long

2.bring some food and some entertainment[you know mp3,ipod,psp]just something to keep you busy while wating for an hr and 30 minutes

3.remember limit is 2 per person..if you want more than 2 ask more ppl to go wiht you ..give them the money for them to buy for you

4.the line is going to be crazy long for a few weeks..if you really dont want to go early..wait untill october..it wont be bad by then

and remember ..you shouldnt have to break the bank to look good...spend 10 bucks on sneakers ..save a lot..get more clothes

good luck

billay87

Rookie
nice man, yeah that's what i should have done, i got to the line at 8:30 and was only able to get clothing line stuff, no sneakers left. i'll probably go back in october when i get a chance. lata

Trin_Starr

Starter
I'm still checking the stores in CT to get mine....the place always look like walmart's shelves after christmas day!!

hopefully, things should quiet down in late september

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
i went there not to late and everything was gone clothing line and sneakers i could not believe how popular marbury really is