Salary cap relief not too far away after all????

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Good article.
The best thing the Knicks can do is let the contracts expire. You only want guys like Labron or Kobe locked in a long term deal. Makes no sense for Richardson to get a 7 yr deal. That's crazy. Keep all the expiring contracts. Keep both Roses. They are both old and wont expect tuns of money. Both can be good assets from the bench. Keep every one that wont demand moocho cash and only trade them off for Garnett and James.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I don't see the big deal with the cap relief besides we're not coming out of it until we get H20 off the books. I mean we have talented players right now. Who would have thought that we would land Jalen Rose and Steve Francis in the same year? Those are potential free agents right there that we traded for. But I do see where most of ya'll are coming from...without cap relief we really have no flexibility in the free agent market. But we do have the tools we need to be a force and we don't have any cap flexibility at all. This is why I give Isiah much more credit than most are giving him. He created this team with ABSOLUTELY no cap at all. Except for the mid-level exception of course. IT deserves more credit than he's getting right now...we were losers because of LB...not isiah...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Na it was the '93-'94 season in which Hakeem won MVP, defensive player of the year, and playoff MVP. I've got mad respect for hakeem...he's my next favorite C behind Pat...