Balkman sighting at local Target (this guys is a real chill dude)

Starks

Starter
http://www.selltheknicks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=311

It makes it hard to bash him after looking at this thread. I've been gone from this site for awhile awhile, but I'm back.. Sooooo looking forward to another season. We'll be entertained for sure. We'll surpirse the world, or we'll be in store for "real time" comedy all season long. (Don't forget that Zeke can't hide from the media anymore, thank god for Knick's Post Game show!!!)

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
That is freaking great. I always liked the guy from seeing him play at South Carolina. He took fan appreciation to another level. He had his own fan section at Carolina and we are just getting a taste of what makes him so special. Now, if he can come in a play his ass off at MSG, he'll soon have his own section here as well.

Starks

Starter
Yea, I cant beleive he actually went to Pace and chilled at the dorms. You'll never see McGrady do that. I bet he would let fans play him on his XBOX over beers.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Haha, that's nice to hear such things about him.. but let's not forget he was an underdog at the draft, nobody was giving a dollar on him.. i wonder if in.. let's say 2 years, if he'll get in the rotation you'll still see him in those stores :)

OT: Welcome back guys!