Bad Boys II ???

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Maybe all the bad press can be a good thing? Maybe it fosters an us-against-the-world attitude that turns around the me-only cancer?

Forget the record after 20 games, especially given the killer starting schedule.

What I would like to see is 48 minute effort, a bit of a mean streak, of controlled fury, play the wrong way, usher in a return of Pat Riley no-layup attitude.

Forget the team huddles for Christian prayer, I would rather see a bit of Rodman D(evil) worship - f* the Bush Crack(er) House - a bit of Osama attacked NYC not Amerika mutha - 911truth - fire the Pinkertons hire the Panthers - flavor flav NWA straight outa Compton IWW scare the corporations Che Guevarra Rage Against the Machine Hugo Chavez Jimmy Hoffa street cred rollerball. Something edgy and hip.

That might not be a bad thing for a team that lacks identity and team spirit and a city on the verge of Dark Angel style insurrection against the false flag duopoly of the party of genocide (R) and the party of liberal gentrification (D).

And maybe that is the real reason Larry Brown failed here. Something that the league and Dolan and the yuppies in row 6 might not want to talk about.

Not my usual basketball-first analysis but (I hope) an entertaining post to read..... :)

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i have no idea what the hell you are trying to say this but here it goes...if you are referring to the detroit bad boys back in the day wit lambeer thomas and dumars along with the "us against the world" attitude of the fab 5, you're dead wrong if you assume it will happen with the knicks this year. nobody has that charisma or "who gives a #$%" attitude. will we get better? yes. will we be a kick-ass team who proves everybody wrong? probably not this year but i remain optimistic...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i agree wit u nixon no layups allowed, if sum1 goes in for an easy layup take em out and send a message to the rest of the league, u got quite a way of goin into detail with the nwa straight out of compton and the public enemy osama bin laden or whatever it was but im on that same hardcore stuff as you i was glad to see artest hit a couple of fans and i wanna see the knicks get the reputation back that they had in the 90's with dirty players like oakley and anthony mason, lets ruff these other teams up man no ones takin the knicks in a fight they got jerome james (the only thing hes good for), curry nate rob q rich and dolan. No ones gonna mess with the knicks if they deliver the message

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
LOL I read this shit before I came into work and didn't have the words to respond. I still don't. Just think it's funny as hell. Did you get smoked out before you posted this. hahahahahaha. That's comedy.

Trin_Starr

Starter
story.bad.boys.jpg

Damn - Gabrielle Union is fine as f#ck

Last edited:

e_D

Benchwarmer
Haha, nice post. Alot of interesting things said in there that I can appreciate as an underground head myself. However I have no clue what it has to do with the Knicks. Either way, 9/10, good post! =D