Jefferies to undergo surgery

Trin_Starr

Starter
I really think God does not like the knicks - the re-evaluation shows that jefferies needs surgery and will be back in January...

ny3nyk

Rotation player
another unfortunate piece of news but luckily we are pretty deep at that position and the balkman/richardson duo playing the 3 will be a formidable one. richardson is playing good offensivly and the whole team just feeds off of robinson and balkman's energy

BallHead

Benchwarmer
That sucks!!!

So this means the only thing we did this summer was sign TAZ. Jefferies will miss 30 games, that's practically half of the season!!!! With the schedule so tough in the beginning we could find ourselvs at the bottom of the heap by New Years. Which would make the second half of the season even more difficult. I hope IT can borrow something from Aurerbach and inspire these players to perform "in the zone" consistently.

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
That's bad, but I do also thik, that we're not getting that much better by adding only 1 new player; I hope the rest of the team ist going to step up and show that they're better than last year

mugili716

Benchwarmer
that sucks.. but i think with this whole new philosphy we have w thomas being with jj wont effect us too much we just better average 110 points a game lol cuz we aint playin no defense..lol but the thing is we can average 110 a game man we jus gotta run everytime we get da ball.. if we can stay around 500 utnil jan we should only get better and hopefully end up with bout 40-45 victories enought to get us maybe a 7th or 8th seed.. ok guys we can do it..GO KNICKS GO!!!!

JamesM

Benchwarmer
Really bad news.He was meant to be back late this month.He would have added some badly needed defense.This is a chance for someone to really step up though.I think a lot of people are gonna be surprised at how many minutes Balkman gets as a result of jjs injury.