GAME THREAD - 11/3/06 - 7:30pm - Knicks @ Hawks

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, Friday, November 3rd, 2006​
Phillips Arena, Atlanta, GA

knicks_logo.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (1-0)
3325.jpg
3099.jpg
3417.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg

FRANCIS---MARBURY---RICHARDSON---FRYE---CURRY
@
hawks_logo.gif

ATLANTA HAWKS (0-1)
3419.jpg
3520.jpg
3834.jpg
4133.jpg
3745.jpg

CLAXTON---J. JOHNSON---J. SMITH---Sh. WILLIAMS---PACHULIA

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Hawks Team Stats
Hawks Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Knicks should have a lot of confidence after that grueling win against Memphis. Hopefully that can translate into a win against the Hawks. I also hope they can give Shelden Williams a rude welcome to the NBA.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
or it might be shelden williams given fyre a hard time....hopefully not but frye hasnt looked good so far i think its because he came off the bench last year so he had less pressure on him but he'll figure it out eventually

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
wasnt going both ways, refs werent cosistant..steph has to go shoot more man, tyron lue nor speedy could guard em

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i wasnt there to see the game on t.v. any highlights? (dunks, blocks, cool passes, alley oops, etc)

JamesM

Benchwarmer
David Lee had another good night off the bench,Frye not so good.We ll have to play a lot better to come anywhere near the pacers.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
haha yea i guess i have 2 agree if he didnt have the knicks prepared against the hawks, a team the doesnt come close in talent. It was dissapointing to see after the triple overtime win against memphis. Isiah better have them ready 2nite otherwise it will be a blowout

paris401

Starter
haha yea i guess i have 2 agree if he didnt have the knicks prepared against the hawks, a team the doesnt come close in talent. It was dissapointing to see after the triple overtime win against memphis. Isiah better have them ready 2nite otherwise it will be a blowout

that's the same refrain i heard last year ''a team the doesnt come close in talent.'' and we won 23 games...

at what point do we say maybe its the talent 'we have'... or maybe don't have...