GAME THREAD - 11/22/06 - 8:00pm - Knicks @ Timberwolves

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

8:00 PM, Wednesday, November 22th, 2006
Target Center, Minneapolis, MN

knicks_logo.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS ( 4-8 )
3099.jpg
3325.jpg
3417.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg

MARBURY---FRANCIS---RICHARDSON---FRYE---CURRY
@
timberwolves_logo.gif

MINNSOTA TIMBERWOLVES (3-6)
3577.jpg
3264.jpg
3539.jpg
3007.jpg
3222.jpg

JAMES---DAVIS---HASSEL---GARNETT---BLOUNT

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Timberwolves Team Stats
TimberwolvesTeam Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Starks

Starter
Lets hope Stephon has a good game back in Sota'.

I truly think they would be the only other team that would have a remote interest in giving him yet another chance to save whatever respect anyone in the NBA still has for him = (

JamesM

Benchwarmer
Hope Isiah sticks to his guns and doesnt let Marbury and Francis off the hook too easy.Make these 2 guys earn their minutes and their money.Got a feeling steph may try and become "Starbury" again tonight in front of the minni crowd.Wether thats a good thing for the knicks or not remains to be seen.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
last time i remember mike james dropped 37 pts on marbury when he was with toronto. im sure francis can outscore ricky and keep him on lock. once again, our bigs have a tough match up with kg.

JamesM

Benchwarmer
Just read that thomas is supposed to be starting Crawford and Marbury tonight and benching Francis.

Allen

Benchwarmer
Just read that thomas is supposed to be starting Crawford and Marbury tonight and benching Francis.

IT should bench Marbury and start Francis and Crawford. So far Francis hasn't been consistent but he has been the better player than Marbury.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
This should be a winnable game. If Crawford is starting, I hope he makes some good decisions and not just chuck up shots like he's crazy.

Starks

Starter
wow, these guys look like they have bad case of jet lag, sigh... loss number 9 coming in 24 minutes

BallHead

Benchwarmer
Someone put an end to this misery!!!!!!

Lets just all pretend that this game didn't exist and maybe the NYK NIGHTMARE will go away.

paris401

Starter
I think Stephon just ruined any of our chances to trade him back to Minny in one single game.. damn you.

why would we want to trade the best-damn-point-guard- in the nba??

the only way i would trade starbury is if i could get one of the young 'elite's'
d. wade,lebron, i'd trade him for kobe ... but not straight up.. la would have to include either another player, or depending on how deep the draft is.. a no. 1 pick...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think your're a little bit too high on starbury but im just gonn try 2 forget about that game and hopefully they can finally get a win against the celtics tomorrow night

NYKnicks15

Starter
haha.. he might be the best ONE on ONE point guard in the nba but there is no way he is the best. the best wins. he doesnt. i love steph. will always be a fan BUT he has no chemistry on this team. sorry to say it, but come on. im sick of losing.