GAME THREAD - 11/25/06 - 7:30pm - Knicks vs Bulls

paris401

Starter
but it will be different this year then last.... brown could not or would not communicate with 'towelhead'... but 'towelhead' luv's thomas, they live next door to one another, they bbq together, drive to work together... hang together... so this year you are going to see the real 'starbury' play his a$$ off for his pal I.Thomas...

so far so good....

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i really hate how marbury is playing but he doing everything perfectly fine except the scoring, he is playing great defense i dont know wat ya watching and he playing the mindset of a pass first PG but we all use to see the agressive marbury and now it seems he is too layed back, i hope this doesnt happen much, 4 assists in 19 minutes, another 19 minutes he'll probably have a total of 8 and he only had 1 turnover

JamesM

Benchwarmer
Last year he blamed Brown for being the reason he was shit,and this year one of closest friends in the game is coaching him.Whos he gonna blame now?Im not sayin Zeke is a great coach or anything,but in fairness to him the guys done right by Marbury from the day he took over as coach.Its bad news when we re saying these things about one of our own players,but lets be honest,Steph hasnt done a thing to give something back to Isiah after all the faith thats been shown in him.Renaldo Balkman played his ass off,talk about making people eat their words.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
this was either the worst or second worst game the knicks have played all year. i would say the t wolves loss was worse cuz they didnt even make a run at it, but this was pretty bad. jamal made a huge mistake at the end that cost them any chance of winning. cant wait till jeffries gets back im dying to see him help the knicks d.