GAME THREAD - 11/28/06 - 8:00pm - Knicks @ Bulls

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

8:00 PM, Tuesday, November 28th, 2006
United Center, Chicago, IL

knicks_logo.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (5-10)
3099.jpg
3325.jpg
3417.jpg
3956.jpg
3514.jpg

MARBURY---FRANCIS---RICHARDSON---LEE---CURRY
@
bulls_logo.gif

CHICAGO BULLS (4-9)
3855.jpg
3710.jpg
3882.jpg
3824.jpg
3149.jpg

DUHON---HINRICH---NOCIONI---DENG---WALLACE

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Bulls Team Stats
BullsTeam Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Last edited:

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Knicks, and Marbury, really need to bounce back from losing to Bulls at home. I guess, since they're not playing at home, they have a good chance to win.

Im not sure if Q will be playing. He says that he will but we'll probably only know for sure at game time. if Q isn't playing, hopefully Collins get a chance to play some productive minutes.

jimkcchief88

All Star
This should be a good getback game for the Knicks against the Bulls, who are mired in controversy over Ben Wallace's headband. Sounds stupid??? Bulls fans are taking this seriously. I got into with several of my Bulls fan friends over the stupidity of a rule like no headbands. I tried to tell them that Big Ben has been wearing those headbands for years and you might as well be telling him to cut his fro' also. They brought up that Yankee players aren't allowed to have facial hair as a team rule, but everyone in MLB knows that before they sign to play for Steinbrenner. Big Ben says he didn't know about the rule before he signed on with the Bulls. Whatever the case I am seeing first hand why Skiles sucks as a coach because he can push around young players, but doesn't know how to manage the ego's of veteran NBA players. If the Bulls want to throw thier season down the drain over a headband, more power to them. Now I know why the are called the Bulls, because their organization and fans are Bull-headed. No veteran players will sign to play for the Bulls if they can't solve this situation quickly. Our Knicks will take advantage and win tonight!!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
:crossfingers:cross your fingers. i have once again bet some money on the knicks. judging on how the bulls did lately, and how ny is playing on road i hope it's not another poor decision
:smash:

JamesM

Benchwarmer
The Ben Wallace headband situation has to be one of the dumbest things ive ever heard.If i was a bulls fan i would be going crazy over this.Surely this must a front office thing,and Scott Skiles is an idiot if he lets something as retarded as this mess up their season.Lets just hope that the knicks can take full advantage of any tension in the chicago camp and get a W.Cant wait to see how David Lee does as a starter.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
start of a win streak?

tonite is going to open up isiah's eyes. hes going to see how much better the knicks play when they have an energizer like david lee in there from the opening tip. id like to see a triple double from lee to prove to isiah that he deserves the spot.

and if we dont have q-rich i dont think ittl be a big deal... it just means more minutes for balkman.

crawford will prolly go off like he usually does when hes back in chicago.

hopefully steph will be more aggressive and get to the free throw line more then hes been. if he starts breaking down defenders like he usually does then i think the team chemistry will balance out.

im bout to go bet on the knicks myself... hopefully ben wallace n his headbandless head dont play tonite and the knicks pick up a much needed victory.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
steph aggresive? he hasnt even attempted a field goal the whole game last meeting vs chicago, and finished wit a mere 3 asists. now, if he finished with 10+ assists getting players involved then i wouldnt have a problem. but damn, marbury looks like a total bum on the court. i wont be suprised if chris duhon or kirk hinrich takes him to school tonite. its marbury that needs to be benched, not crawford or francis. but anyway, about tonites game...ben wallace hasnt even been a factor to the bulls as of late so he isnt the problem. curry had better play amare-esque today and im guessing q-rich will be out, so davidlee will get his usual double-double

Starks

Starter
nevermind i was better off wathing the rangers....i think the rangers would have a btter record than the knicks if they were in the NBA

jimkcchief88

All Star
Just got done watch the 4th quarter and the Knicks lose by double digits to the Bulls again. Our frontcourt of Curry/Lee played well tonight, but our backcourt stunk it up again. Marbury was a total non-factor and Stevie wasn't much better. We 20++ turnover again and gave up to many buckets to Gordon/Duhon. We shot under 60% from the free-throw line and our bench got outscored 2 to 1. So we have nothing to hang our hat on from this game. I like to think I know a little something about hoops, but this team really has me scratching my head. I have no clue how to fix this squad. Not even a suggestion. The Bulls announcers kept saying how the Steph/Stevie backcourt won't work because they are essentially the same player and I agree so one needs to go the bench and It really doesn't matter which. Hopefully Q-rich will be back shortly and the youngsters looked pretty good. The NBA season is a long one and in the East you could make the playoffs with a less than .500 record so you can't throw in the towel yet. That being said, this team has a long way to go to even be respectible.

Allen

Benchwarmer
good grief another loss. Team titanic part 2, only there's no Larry Brown to blame this time. Its all on Isiah and Marbury.