Apology To Larry Brown Section

amilion

Benchwarmer
Apologize???????

Ok...now I'm not an Isiah Thomas suck up and everyone knows that the management and coaches have not lived up to what we as New York Knick fans are used to and expect but apologizing is unheard of!!!! What are WE apologizing for???? For Larry Brown leading us to one of the worst seasons in Knick history??? I don't think so!!! Granted, the Knicks did not play with the heart or passion that we were used to seeing in the Ewing, Starks, and even Houston eras so I'm not holding the coach 100% responsible. If anything, the entire management, players, and Larry Brown should be apologizing to us Knick fans for ruining the legacy that has been held by the New York Knicks! I will always be a Knick fan. Always have been and always will be. My heart would never allow me to cheer for anyone else unless it benefits the Knicks in the end. I just honestly don't feel we should apologize.

os2wiz

Rookie
On behalf of all THE REAL KNICKS FANS I'd like to tell the three of you, Starks, BRING_BACK_LARRY_BROWN and the actual Larry Brown to go f*#k your selves!!! It's typical of you guys to put this $h^t together. Larry Brown tore this team apart to the point that it imploded. There was no consistancy under his watch. The line up changes, on camera beef, all unprofessional. Thomas isn't much of a coach but he will end this season with a better record then the old guy that got our money. Frye is injured dip$h^t!!! I supose you think benching Curry, our only true center was a good idea. One of many screw ups from coach Moneybags Brown.

You deserve a supension for a couple of months with this foul-mouthed display . You have no class just a lot of bluster and hot air. Save your sewer calls for the street, not on this forum. I tired 20 years ago of hearing crack-head patients in my hospital act like they owned the joint with their sewer-like mouths running with verbal excrement. I deserve better than hearing this here.

os2wiz

Rookie
That duchbag started this topic because he ran out of things to do. Brown was the worse coach the Knicks had ever seen. We were already guard heavy and the old guy decides to trade Penny for Francis, the single most stupid trade move in basketball history. So you are sorry for what? Every one complains about the salary cap. Larry Brown added to it by bringing in Jalen and Steve. Two players he later benched. I wouldn't have to rehash all of this if you guys knew what you were talking about prior to starting a stupid topic. The list of Brown screw ups goes on and on. The funny thing is Larry Brown has screwed this team up more in one year than Thomas has in 4 years and you want to offer thoughtless apologies?

You really need to stay on your anti-delusional therapeutic regimen. You falsified the factsr about the Francis trade. Brown never requested the trade. He merely acceeded to it. It was IT's idea from the get go. Never in any discussion or press conference did LB ever say he requested the trade for Francis.

os2wiz

Rookie
donchris.. i agree with most of yours... the g.m. has to try and give the coach the pieces he feels he needs to win... and brown wanted both rose and franchise (why... maybe BBLB can answer that.. since he is the one with the 'brian')... b u t ... the actual 'deal' was done by I.T. we can argue the rose deal, but the franchise deal... orlando gave him to us for 'Free' (and not world b.) we gave em penny , who was cut immediately, and trevor ... and we got 40 odd million of salary. i just think that I.T. could have gotten better terms/a draft choice... something... but i was not in the room when brown/thomas had their discussions... so i can't apportion the blame.. but as i said in a previous post... blame... there's plenty to go around.. peace

This complete falsification of history. It was after Brown was canned that IT attributed the Francis trade to Brown. Never on the public record did Larry ever say he requested the trade. He may have told IT to get rid of Ariza, that does NOT mean he wanted Franchise.

Dummies ...

... Brown was the worse coach the Knicks had ever seen. ...

Go back to elementary school and learn how to spell. Only illiterate people are senseless enough to defend Isiah Thomas ...

The sparse crowd began filing out with four minutes to play, giving Madison Square Garden a cold and empty feeling that has become all too commonplace this season. It also provided the few brave souls who stuck around until the bitter end an ideal acoustic setting to resume chanting, "Fire Thomas."

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/478011p-402139c.html

Kiss the ass :moon: