GAME THREAD - 12/11/06 - 7:30pm - Knicks vs Celtics

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Monday, December 11th, 2006
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

knicks_logo.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (8-14)
3099.jpg
3407.jpg
3417.jpg
3956.jpg
3514.jpg

MARBURY---CRAWFORD---RICHARDSON---LEE---CURRY
vs
celtics_logo.gif

BOSTON CELTICS (6-13)
3830.jpg
3842.jpg
3253.jpg
3976.jpg
3832.jpg

TELFAIR---ALLEN---PIERCE---GOMES---JEFFERSON

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Celtics Team Stats
Celtics Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Jeffries returns tonight, can't wait to watch him play!
Hope i got the lineup right.

Game available with TVU Player on channel 33212 (cnyk) at a low quality but live, or two hours later on O-TSN at a better quality but relive

rady

Administrator
Staff member
a sucky first quarter, celtics leading 31-17, basically our only points came from marbury and curry. oh yea, nate made a couple of frees

BallHead

Benchwarmer
Put me out of my misery

KNICKS STINK.............. Somebody help me to stop rooting for them.

"Hey Dolan why don't you do us break and sell the team to North Dakota or something. Put us all out of our misery."

Last edited:

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
dam,dam,dam wat an amazing comeback down by 30 cut it to 3 then marbury turns it over wen q wasnt even looking at him y would u pass to him in the first place he should of went to curry or crawford they were not heavily coverd, and then they get a 2nd chance and miss 2 easy opprutunities by crawford and curry, i dont understand the knicks they always have these great comebacks but cant get that timely basket that will make the crowd go crazy

DEPRESSING

Cakalusa

Benchwarmer
this has become a running trend here for the Knicks. They play lackluster, both offensively and defensively for the first 3 quarters. Then, the 4th quarter comes and they play like they actually want to win--with hustle and gusto (Frazier line). Now, why can't they do that for the duration of 48 minutes?

P.S. Jeffies tried too hard on his debut, and you could tell. He shot out of his normal comfort zone, let alone shot more than usual. He played decent defense, making a few key stops and blocks.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
dam,dam,dam wat an amazing comeback down by 30 cut it to 3 then marbury turns it over wen q wasnt even looking at him y would u pass to him in the first place he should of went to curry or crawford they were not heavily coverd, and then they get a 2nd chance and miss 2 easy opprutunities by crawford and curry, i dont understand the knicks they always have these great comebacks but cant get that timely basket that will make the crowd go crazy

DEPRESSING

more fault goes to Q cuz u never suppose to stop looking at the player wit the ball especially if u right next to em, and the play was for curry and Q was suppose to lob it to em