GAME THREAD - 12/13/06 - 7:30pm - Knicks vs Hawks

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Monday, December 13th, 2006
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

knicks_logo.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (8-15)
3099.jpg
3407.jpg
3417.jpg
3609.jpg
3514.jpg

MARBURY---CRAWFORD---RICHARDSON---JEFFRIES---CURRY
vs
hawks_logo.gif

ATLANTA HAWKS (8-12)
3419.jpg
3854.jpg
3928.jpg
3834.jpg
3745.jpg

CLAXTON---IVEY---WILLIAMS---SMITH---PACHULIA

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Hawks Team Stats
Hawks Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Some thoughts about this game?
Atlanta has had a great start of season, at one point being #1 in the league alongside utah jazz, but as time passed they faded, start to lose, and now the Hawks are with a record that is not by much better then ours.
They lost 7 out of the last 10 games and they're on a 3 game losing streak. On this chapter NY sits better, with only 6 losses in the past 10 games and no streak.
Jeffries has returned 2 days ago against the Celtics and did not impressed, that's why, i think tonight he will be more motivated.
Curry's on max shape, and tonight he should set a new Knicks record with 10 straight games of scoring 20+

Later edit:
Oh, the record was already set with the celtics, this should be his 11th

Last edited:

George M.

Benchwarmer
My Thoughts

This game should be easier for the Knicks w/o J.Johnson on the Hawks.I personally think that Lee,QRich,& Jeffries should start together with Stephon & ECurry.With Q being a 2 dimensional player,we would have 3 scorers& 3 defenders in the lineup,talk about balanced!I don't think sitting Lee down is the answer but we shall see.What are your thoughts???:thumbsup:

Starks

Starter
If by somechance they lose this game; I will not be satisfied until someone gets fired by midnight.

And if they win, they still dont deserve ANY accolades. This is the Hawks w/o JJ. No excuses whatsoever

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Jeffries made the lineup, Lee sent back to the bench as he will reunite with Nate and soon with Channing

George M.

Benchwarmer
the Game

Solid 48 minute win! Blowout of a bad team,thats the way it should be !!!!!!!:beer: :peace: :thumbsup: :smokin:

George M.

Benchwarmer
Tired of Negativity

Fire Isaiah ,for what? So we can have Vandewege as our GM?Denver wouldn't resign this guy,that should tell you a lot about him!!!! It seems to me that Jeffries intangibles and skills without the ball will steady the team and probably save Isaiah's job,for better or worse!I think if he stays healthy we will end up at least 8th seed in the playoffs.Don't you all want at least that much?Agreed they are not a Championship contender,& who do we thank for this?#1-Scott Layden,#2 The Dolans for hiring him!!! When Layden was in charge from 2001-2003,that roster was an eyesore!!!!!!They were aging role players with bloated contracts.UNWATCHABLE!!! I tried,I tried hard!!! But they were totally unwatchable!!!!!! UNACCEPTABLE,INEXCUSABLE!!!!!!!!!That guy was a complete DOOFUS!!!!!!!!!!!Now we have a young &talented corp of players & you still complain???? Tell me which is better Layden's team or Isaiah's team?????:peace:

George M.

Benchwarmer
Explanation

The reason I posted that "Tired of Negativity" post is because of these so called fans or anti-Knick fans who post all this negativity,whether they want Larry Clown rehired or Isaiah and this team sucks boil my blood becuase the more I read these posts I begin to realize who these posters are.They are the same cluless assholes who don't know Earl the Pearl from Earl Schibe!!!!! $99.95 you stupid jackasses!!!!!They are the same type of front running buttheads that live in the NY Metropolitan area that root for the Dallas Cowboys in football because they are"winners".Yeah,real winners,you IDIOTS!!These posts that I see show me that they don't see what I see when I watch these games.A young talented team that I think is about to turn the corner.I see that Jeffries has been the missing ingredient on this team this season.Barring injuries,this team will make the playoffs,if even possibly winning our division.All you haters & buttheads can go to the nearest store with a quarter and go by yourselves a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:peace: :smokin: